Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to say, I don't have a big cock, not as cute as I was when I was younger, but the one thing that has gotten me alot of attention is my ass. At least I was blessed with two things, oral skills and a hot ass.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and on Wikipedia. It is what I thought it was. I was thinking of the compact version definiton of the term, not the large version definition.

Anyway, like a lot of other people, I think they're really hot.

What exactly is a bubble butt? I always thought it was a compact, hard, tight butt with what I used to describe to my last boyfriend as "easy access", i.e. somehow the target area was/seemed much closer to the outer surface.

B_penispenispenis37

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I looked it up in the Urban Dictionary and on Wikipedia. It is what I thought it was. I was thinking of the compact version definiton of the term, not the large version definition.

Anyway, like a lot of other people, I think they're really hot.

Why would that be a 'bubble'? Its about big butts because they are big and round like a BUBBLE.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm late 50's and straight. I have been told by lots of ladies (and a few guys) that I have a great ass. my wife, then gf, told me I had a great ass, a bubble butt, and that a lot of gals look at a guys ass, and her friends all checked me out when we met. my ass is small, round and firm. my wife says the best thing is the big cock on the other side, and she likes grabbing my ass when I'm pounding her.

bb22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How's this for a beefy bubble butt?

I've heard "sticks out like a shelf" or "best butt I've ever seen" before back in the day.

Funny, as much as I prefer to top, I get off on a masc guy who "appreciates" my big bubble butt, i.e., eats it, licks it, grabs it, feels it, etc. But get a dick anyone near my hole and/or try to get up in there, and my hard on goes down immediately.

Any other tops like their asses eaten/touched?

If a guy has the "right" butt, I fuckin LOVE to EAT it for hours - but then I want to pound/plow it til I come.

You really have what we call a BUBBLE BUTT! Damn it's delicious. I can eat it out for hours I guess :p
X