• 50+

Votes: 28 5.0%

• Total voters

Auburn Frat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know I have posted a few post on this site but I have ben surprised with the responses and the openness of a lot of guys about this stuff. Been getting a ton of private messages as well. Been very encouraging. I really have been getting back into this recently. I have been a bit of a nudist while I was growing up but kind of was put to the side. Now I really want to get back into it. And sadly don't have any buds down here in Alabama who are up for this. Looking to talk about being a nudist and the life style. How you got started and where you usually go to do this. And as usual if you don't want to post on here your honest opinion in front of others or it is not 100 percent with the rules definitely message me. I am gearing this towards more of the straight crowd but definitely don't want to narrow it just to that. Just to say I started when I was young and lived in a bit of a open house so having a dick wasn't frowned upon. Have gone to nudist beaches a couple of times and have been nude with buds as well.

hornyoldgoat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 72 and have been a nudist a long time. Normally I am nude in my house (drapes closed but I have an eye issue that sun is uncomfortable). I hate clothes and love the freedom of nudity. I carry a towel to sit on and keep a bathrobe close at hand. People ring the door bell, I put on the robe and answer. Of course I am getting ready to shower after getting dirty doing something.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in my 30's when I went to my first clothing optional place. . It had never occurred to me to go. . A friend invited me, so I went. What 2 things i remember the first time I went. . How cool it felt when light breezes blew across my skin. . The second thing I felt was interesting, was that without clothing, everyone was the same. You couldn't tell who was a doctor, lawyer, or store clerk. (I had never realized how we judge people by their clothing - Someone in a suit and tie, getting out of luxury car, or someone in jeans and a t-shirt getting out of a beat up Honda are judged differently) It was also really good for my self esteem. To see that I really wasn't that much different from anyone else.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There's nudism, and there's social nudism. The former is stuff like being nude at home, alone or with a s/o, the latter is being nude in some form of social setting....a resort, club, campground, etc.

I guess I've been a nudist most of my life, as I'd get naked at home, would sunbathe nude when and where possible (backyard, deck), I became a social nudist around 2006 when my then girlfriend and I visited a local nude beach, then joined a nudist campground. We've since become fixtures there....built a year-round cabin, are there every weekend from spring through fall, and may make it our summer retirement home if we become snowbirds.

We've have met some awesome people there. We find that we can best relate to nudists. It gets tiresome explaining our lifestyle to "textiles", who far too often are freaked out, misunderstand, or are simply uncomfortable with the fact that we live without clothing when and where it's appropriate. We don't hide our choice...just don't go out of our way to reveal it.

coxslover

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just got back from a gay men's campground in southern IN. The first thing I do after checking in and finding my tent site is to strip off all my clothes and then set up my camp site. The clothes don't come back on until I have to leave days later. Nothing but flip flops. It's the best.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just got back from a gay men's campground in southern IN. The first thing I do after checking in and finding my tent site is to strip off all my clothes and then set up my camp site. The clothes don't come back on until I have to leave days later. Nothing but flip flops. It's the best.
It is. I'm heading out to camp in a minute. Won't be dressed until Sunday evening. Unless it gets chilly. I'm a nudist, not an idiot...... :)

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I 've been a nudist for 45 years, have a place at our local campground which is an hour away and spend as much time as possible there. Sadly there are only a few weeks left before we close for the season, winter is always too long

Wife and I have been nudists for nearly 20 years. During that time, we have visited numerous nude beaches and nudists resorts and are usually nude at home. We have met some amazing people.... doctors, lawyers, teachers, business execs. We have found that nudism provides a higher level of comfort and relaxation than we ever experienced in the "textiled" world.

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does it take long to get to the point where you can be around all of these other nude people without getting a hard on,that is probably the only thing that has always stopped me from trying this,I've always wanted to

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not a nudist, per se. But I don't have a lot of modesty around other people and there are specific things I like to do naked, such as swimming, tanning and sleeping. My best friend and I often spend a good chunk of our time together naked and just hanging out.

But even when I'm alone in the house I usually wear underwear and a t-shirt. This is changing, however, as I lose the weight. The slimmer I get the nakeder I am.:rolleyes:

Discussed it on my blog.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I 've been a nudist for 45 years, have a place at our local campground which is an hour away and spend as much time as possible there. Sadly there are only a few weeks left before we close for the season, winter is always too long
Our campground is one of the few that remains open year-round. It has a large indoor pool (in addition to the huge outdoor one), a hot tub, sauna, tanning bed, and rec hall with wifi and two large tv's. While attendance is sparse off-season, we still go occasionally for a change of scenery and the chance meetings with old and new friends. As our cabin is all-season, we can be there any time, for as long as we like.

nudeguy1958

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Does it take long to get to the point where you can be around all of these other nude people without getting a hard on,that is probably the only thing that has always stopped me from trying this,I've always wanted to
You'd be surprised how little you get an erection. If you do, as long as you're not standing around masturbating, noone would say anything.

Tbprivate

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When planning a holiday I always consider destinations with nudist beaches. I live in Turkey where unfortunately nudism isn’t accepted and I always feel restricted wearing shorts on a beach, luckily the Greek islands are nearby where such beaches are everywhere.

I also enjoy the mixture of voyeurism and exhibitionism