• 50+

Votes: 28 5.0%

• Total voters

SouthPole

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can’t really claim to be a “nudist”, per se’. Living with kids home from college doesn’t afford a lot of alone time. The only chance I really get be naked outdoors is at our local nude beach (Black’s Beach) here in San Diego.

I could say I love the freedom & the feel of the warm sun & salty sea breeze on my skin, and I do .... but I enjoy seeing all the tits & dicks at least as much. But I’m not just some dirty voyeur; I enjoy the looks I get and love the attention my gf gets when we go there together!

She knows I’m always browsing when we’re there and she teases me about it but she never complains when I call her attention to a nice cock. Its because of her preference for shaved clocks that I (mostly) keep mine smooth for her.

D

deleted15426371

I started going to nudist beaches and campsites when I was around 21. As has been said, I really like the peaceful and open-minded environment of these places but I regret that it is not a more common practice among younger generations.

I may be wrong but I find that young people are pretty frustrated and constantly complexed about their bodies compared to their elders.

I discovered my passion for nudism on my own, I was not raised as a nudist (by the way, I never went on vacation when I was a kid).

bondigo

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Went to a nudist beach with a mate when I was 18 (now early 40’s) and discovered what went on up behind the rocks - hooked for life! Soon got into wearing a cockring to show what I was on about, and notice more guys do that now. Also good that a lot more guys shave down - I just have a few pubes but otherwise keep it smooth.

AussieScooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am desperate to go to a nudist beach...most likely will be on my own. I guess my biggest concern is getting ratted out if someone recognises me, and the second is getting a huge erection....

RamblingCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A long time ago (in a dormitory far, far away) I was definitely an exhibitionist and frequently nude around friends. I wasn't a nudist since, for me, it wasn't a conscious lifestyle. I was an athlete and enjoyed showing off, and if alcohol or drugs were involved I just felt like getting naked.

Then, after getting married and stopping the athletics, I got fat.

On my blog I've talked frequently about getting fitter than I was ten years ago - I was morbidly obese and am now down 70+ pounds from my highest weight. While I was seriously overweight I kept my clothes on in most situations, excepting medical exams - of which there were many - and our hot tub/pool. Being nude didn't bother me but I didn't seek it out.

Something I anticipated and has now come to pass is that I'm back to being nude more frequently, an echo of my college years. Again, not as a lifestyle but swimming and tanning in the nude. (I have private back yard.) My physical therapist has stopped bothering with a drape after we talked about it. I sleep nude. So a lot of time spent sans clothing. So I may be a nudist in development.

If I'm dressed I don't dream about taking the clothes off. But just a week or so ago I found that when I'm already nude I really don't want to put the clothes on, I just want to stay that naked.

It's relatively new, and yet old at the same time.

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I am desperate to go to a nudist beach...most likely will be on my own. I guess my biggest concern is getting ratted out if someone recognises me, and the second is getting a huge erection....
Come to Sydney! Can take you to a few beaches!!

Obeliskdude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
D

deleted817718

I used to be, but just don’t get the opportunity to so much these days. Would love to get back into it though

Reactions: deleted14980321

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been a nudist for many years. I work manual labor and am proud to say I keep a very clean, neat, tidy home so when I enter I immediately strip. When I am home I rarely if EVER wear clothes. I live in an area where being naked outside is not possible and I hate it. My previous place had a very secluded backyard and I loved being able to sit in the sun naked! I do have a few friends that know that when they visit I will NOT be putting clothes on and a few have now also started stripping when they come over. I LOVE IT!

hardboy_fll

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I live in an area where being naked outside is not possible and I hate it.

Why do you assume you're the only nudist on the planet? The rest of us are here in this thread so your neighbors might be as well. What if you are both missing out because of what you think the other would say?

I've found that most people don't care what you wear. It's how you behave that counts.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been a nudist for many years. I work manual labor and am proud to say I keep a very clean, neat, tidy home so when I enter I immediately strip. When I am home I rarely if EVER wear clothes. I live in an area where being naked outside is not possible and I hate it. My previous place had a very secluded backyard and I loved being able to sit in the sun naked! I do have a few friends that know that when they visit I will NOT be putting clothes on and a few have now also started stripping when they come over. I LOVE IT!

I WISH I had friends like that. I'm usually naked at home & often think it would be nice if I could socialize with friends completely naked. Have a beer, watch some tv, work in the garage, whatever. I need to find some nudist friends with a "private" yard.