1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Any Guys In Memphis Area Looking To Compare Or Jo Together?

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by tncouple1990, May 17, 2019.

1. tncouple1990

Gold Member Platinum Gold Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    Looking for straight guys to compare with or have a JO session together. Can live in the area or just be visiting.

I’m 50+ but in good shape with a very thick cock and looking for guys of all ages (over 18 of course but no max) who are at least 6” long or 6” thick. Again no max

Just for fun - nothing serious and nothing “creepy”. First time doing anything like this but sounds intriguing.

2. alpharomeo123

alpharomeo123 Experimental Member

Hey - also in the Memphis area, looking for a stroke buddy. Also looking to explore some bi things.

tncouple1990 likes this.
  3. tncouple1990

Verified:
    Photo
    Need some details from you since minimal in your profile

I’m 51, married and professional (so discretion is an absolute must) , keep a year round tan (if not at the lake or beach I’m tanning), a little longer than average but exceptionally thick (7”), have an insatiable sex drive, and completely new to anything like this.

My pics (and wife) are only visible to folk I follow so depending on your response I can follow you and you can see us but I’ve attached a single pic so you can see if you are interested in moving forward. I will want to learn more about you and get a sneak peek as well.

4. Waywaydiscreet

Waywaydiscreet Expert Member

31 year old fit white guy here. 8” cut.
    What’s up?

5. tncouple1990

Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry just now saw this post for some reason. No pics or info in your profile. Be glad to chat but want to know more first.

6. Taken901_1988

Taken901_1988 Superior Member

Hey man are you still looking? I would be interested... But I'm not straight. But want the same thing not anything more. Feel free to pm me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice