Any guys in North Carolina!!!!

Bentover41

Sexy Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is my understanding that at one time you could go naked at Jordan Lake. At least it was a non-sanctioned clothing optional area. But since I've moved down here I've read where they've cracked down on the nudity and it's more or less done now. Can you comment on this? I'd appreciate some inside info. Thanks

Norm guy and HB1, I'm not sure about Jordon Lake, but If you didn't mind the trip there is a State Lake in Bladen County that has a beach area that is remote. It's Bay Tree Lake near White Lake. For the most part it's a private residential area but the state owns the back side and allows access. There is a road 1.5 miles on the west side of the main entrance along NC hwy. 41 ( once was a green address sign at entrance) You will need a 4 wheel drive or you can hike the 1.25 mile road to the beach area. Once you get there the beach area is about 3/4 mile long. Very little activity during the summer weekdays.

Reactions: normguy

Bentover41

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Norm guy and HB1, I'm not sure about Jordon Lake, but If you didn't mind the trip there is a State Lake in Bladen County that has a beach area that is remote. It's Bay Tree Lake near White Lake. For the most part it's a private residential area but the state owns the back side and allows access. There is a road 1.5 miles on the west side of the main entrance along NC hwy. 41 ( once was a green address sign at entrance) You will need a 4 wheel drive or you can hike the 1.25 mile road to the beach area. Once you get there the beach area is about 3/4 mile long. Very little activity during the summer weekdays.

http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=34.68388888,-78.42916667

If any of you guys want to be added to my KIK group hit me up for the add... it's only for guys in North Carolina.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks for the info. I know where White Lake is and it's not too far from me in Fayetteville. I will definitely check it out this summer. I'm retired so weekdays are like Saturdays to me. Have you ever been to this beach? Do you think it would be OK to try going naked if I was discreet?

Bentover41

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been there, I have never been there nude or seen anyone in the nude. In fact I've been there several times during the summer and never seen anyone at all. I have always thought it would be a great place to walk around nude or nude sunbathe or even hookup with someone. Most people that go there ( that I can tell drive 4wd vehicles) so you would hear them coming.

normguy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Lots of white sand, longleaf pine tree and scrub oaks on the road in.

It sounds real nice. Maybe I could take my big beach umbrella and use it as a shield if I felt someone else was coming. I'd be discreet. But it might be fun to try going naked if nobody else was around. Although having naked company makes it much more fun. I used to go to a very isolated ravine area south of Buffalo called Zoar Valley. It is partly state property and if you hiked a quite difficult trail down to the creek and hiked along the creek for a ways you'd come to an area that was an un-sanctioned nude area. It was so much fun. But eventually some narrow minded folks complained and the state authorities cracked down on the nudity. Started ticketing people for public lewdness. Someone always has to spoil the fun.
If you are in Fay maybe you'd accompany me to this lake beach sometime. Thanks again for all the info.

Carolinagirl

Loved Member
Media
Winston Salem (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If any of you guys want to be added to my KIK group hit me up for the add... it's only for guys in North Carolina.
I'm not a guy, but I'm in NC! Would love to be able to chat with you boys!!!!