Any guys in North Carolina!!!!

Bentover41

Sexy Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds real nice. Maybe I could take my big beach umbrella and use it as a shield if I felt someone else was coming. I'd be discreet. But it might be fun to try going naked if nobody else was around. Although having naked company makes it much more fun. I used to go to a very isolated ravine area south of Buffalo called Zoar Valley. It is partly state property and if you hiked a quite difficult trail down to the creek and hiked along the creek for a ways you'd come to an area that was an un-sanctioned nude area. It was so much fun. But eventually some narrow minded folks complained and the state authorities cracked down on the nudity. Started ticketing people for public lewdness. Someone always has to spoil the fun.
If you are in Fay maybe you'd accompany me to this lake beach sometime. Thanks again for all the info.

Normguy, I have a update for you. Went over to The Back side of Bay Tree Lake Saturday a little before noon. I have a Jeep so I drove all the way to the beach area. Decided not to go nude on the beach. I moved back off the beach area along the edge of one of the sandy areas with trees you travel through on the way in. I parked my Jeep along one of the trails(roads) gathered my hammock, bag with towel, lube and favorite toy (Jeff Stryker) and started walking along the White Sand Ridge with Scrub Oaks and pines until I found an area well out site of any roads or trails. Hung up the hammock stripped and enjoyed the sun and Jeff Stryker for about an hour and a half. Right out in the open, It was great.

Reactions: plaerait

Js151

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any Greensboro guys looking for a jerk off bud or head?