ANY GUYS ON LPSG LIVE IN SAN DIEGO

D

deleted32404

Blond, clean-cut successful professional guy will be in San Diego Sun-Thurs 3/19-3/23. I am 45, 5'11", 180 and a great guy. I love hung and cut oral tops. I love to show-offs in briefs. I love cock and seed and the whole oral scene. Let me host you at my hotel one of those nights. And please don't ask me for a pic. I don't send them...but I AM accurate with my stats and description. I'm a clean-cut, attractive guy who just loves dick. What more can I say?!? Thanks.

I'm in San Diego every 3 weeks and looking for regular hook-ups with endowed guys who crave attention.
letmeworshipit@yahoo.com

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gonna be back in San Diego Wed and Thurs of this week on business. Hit me up if you would like to get together one evening. I'll be in the Mission Valley area.

D

deleted32404

In San Diego every 2-3 weeks. Always love to host a hung and cut guy for cocktails and fun when I'm there. Great guy here...would love to hear from you! Thanks.

D

deleted32404

I'm in San Diego every 2-3 weeks for work. Next trip Wed-Fri, 4/4-4/6. Always interested in relieving hung and cut oral tops....