Any guys relax nude with each other?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mgmnguy, Oct 7, 2006.

1. mgmnguy

mgmnguy Member

I've got a question for the group - not sure if this is the appropriate location for it or not, so if it isn't, my appologies.

I'm just curious - do any of you enjoy relaxing nude or say, in your underwear or other shorts with your friends? This is for everyone - straight/gay/bi - I'm intersted in some perspectives.

Myself - I enjoy it - say after working out, sitting in the steam room or the whirlpool without anything on. Most of my friends enjoy doing this as well - no one seems to have any hangups about the nudity.

Likewise, if we're at someone's house watching the game or a movie or something - a lot of times we'll end up throwing on some shorts or boxers and hang out that way. It's just much more comfortable. Half of my friends are single, others are married. Could be becuase some of us are friends from the dorms in college that we're used to seeing each other that way (btw - we're in our 30's now)?

(And yes - the occassional boners happen but we just rib the guy about it - no hanky panky involved. lol)

Just wondering what everyone else does with their friends - is hanging out nude or w/very little clothing something others do? If so - where at?

2. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Whats the sense of being nude and no Hanky Panky? Thats stupid! Its worse than putting ketchup on a hot dog or voting for Jimmy Carter:confused:

3. jack99821

jack99821 Member

Albums:
    Sure, it just feels more natural with little or no clothes. It was pretty normal to chill with my friends from the football or baseball team nude, watching TV or talking. It's cool to be able to relax that completely, and it was never a big deal since we showered together anyway. I still do with friends here at college, especially in the spring and summer when it gets hot.

There's nothing sexual about it, just dudes being dudes.

4. gm3800v6

gm3800v6 New Member

I think that hanging out around other guys in the nude is fine..so long as your comfortable with your own sexuality. It is relaxing to let it all hang free anyway.

5. Guy@naPrince

Guy@naPrince New Member

If you happen to be loafing around on the weekend and get stuck on the SciFi Channel or a college game, who cares?

I have some artist buddies (guys), who kind of lumber around their little house in various states of undress, and nobody makes a big deal about it. I don't think they plan it that way, but if they're working on something there or don't have to run out somewhere, nobody bothers to dress. In fact, most of the time, I'm the only fully clothed person there, and no one asks me to slip out of my draws and join the revolution. :rolleyes:

There was a guy living there for a while, who was an earth-worshipping nudist, and he really got on everybody's nerves. It was just weird watching TV with a full-grown, buck naked man sitting next to you, scratching his pubes or reaching over you for something with his ass in your face. It was too much, and the guy had to put something on or get the hell out.

There are rules in these situations - not written, but respected.

There are private, well-monied men's clubs, where men have swam and steamed nude together for nigh a hundred years counting, and members of these clubs (one, at least) say it all adds to the camraderie.

There are also sports teams in the West Indies that hop into a huge, heated bathtub together, after a game to heal and relax their muscles. In the States, this is done individually in heated, single-serve units monitored by licensed sports therapists. A cricket-player buddy of mine was surprised and confused the first time he saw this.

Not sure I understand where you're going with this.

Frankly, I don't think men seek out opportunities to be communally nude, but don't shrink from these situations, when they occur - not if you're a real man, anyway.

6. salinger

salinger Member

The roommate and I are fine in whatever states of undress. If we want to waste a Saturday playing Xbox, we could hang out in our boxers all day. There's no trouble changing in front of each other. I still have friends from college (I'm 26) that I'll go camping with or share hotels with and there's no modesty. Probably comes from all that time in the fraternity house. Could always talk to someone in the shower without it being a big deal. Kids are so touchy these days. Most of these guys are straight too and know that I have no qualms sucking a dick and it's still no big. God, those were good times they were.

7. dreamer20

Gold Member

Yes, I will be happy to be nude with you, with or without the hanky.:wink:

8. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    Im not comfortable being nude next to guys.
    For example i dont like being on the gym shower, but i love to swim so it a bad necesary(until i have a house with swimmingpool or next to a lake).
    Its compleatly different with women. Im cool no matter how many are them.

9. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's kind of a requirement for me that good friends be comfortable in undershorts around each other. Occasional nudity also comes very naturally. If you have to make a decision about it, you're probably not as close as you think you are to your friends.

10. aviatorguy

aviatorguy New Member

Albums:
    Very comfortable to be nude anywhere, in front of anyone. I think it is very natural to be nude with close male friends. I was brought up a naturist in The Netherlands and spent my formative years naked with family and friends, definitely left me with no inhibitions, this is normal in Europe but I do find our American friends on the other side of the Atlantic rather prudish.

11. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Not me. But United Statesians definitely have some particular sexual quirks. The U.S. is such a big relatively homogeneous country that many people never get outside physically or intellectually.

12. cazz669

cazz669 Active Member

Albums:
    yeh i have done it before, i do it more with my bi and gay friends as they are just more open to it than most straight guys. Unfortunatly i know far too many true and through sports players who to them despite showering together etc something like hanging out naked is far too gay for them

13. bigmuscles_averagecock

In the locker room, yeah, but it's not so much relaxing as having fun, being childish, being, for lack of a better word, guys. We're all comfortable being naked around each other - knowing each other so well, seeing each other naked every day, and having been naked in locker rooms with other guys since we first started playing sports - but there's still a childish atmosphere in there of towel-slapping, doing the cock helicopter and rubbing jocks in unsuspecting faces that just proves that guys never really grow up. I hang around the dorm with other guys in our boxers often, but naked in that situation would be seen as just plain gay.

14. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well once the bf and I come home, it is clothes off. Very comfortable being naked in that situation. when guy friends come over they know that we will put on shorts but they also know that they are free to strip down to shorts or whatever. This usually happens when it is a day of sports watching and we all just want to be as comfortable as possible. There will be some ass grabbing or teasing or just (gay) guys being (gay) guys kind of hi-jinx.....:wink:
    Back in college, in the frat house, guys would always walk around in various states of undress, no one made a big deal about it. I mean, c'mon, after some of the hazing that went one, seeing a fellow brother just walking around naked is nbd.

15. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Sigh to have buds that are that close and care that much about each other. That is a dream for me. I don't want sex with them, I just want close buddies I can hang out with.

16. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have one mate in particular, an Australian, with whom I like to swim nude , but beyond mutual horsing around.. there is no hanky panky at all.. just guy stuff! I am one of those people who could strip in the New York subway station or in Picadilly Circus, or at a jazz concert and feel no hesitation or embarassment... just pride ! It goes without saying that I do not force my nakedness upon anybody and I do not make a habit of exhibition, but I have no feelings of shame about my nakedness , whatsoever , and I do not care whether men or women see my nakedness! I have had some experience being viewed naked by people and their cameras in the past.. not sure how that might have influenced my feelings.. if at all...about this!:cool: :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

17. D_Bob_Crotchitch

Bigmuscles averagecock, what is the helicopter you are doing towards another guy? I have an idea but want to make sure.

18. D_Bob_Crotchitch

I'd rather hang out in our drawers (that's where you put your furniture). Now camping, after we swam, naked would be alright.

19. cofrader

cofrader Member

Albums:
    I have show this to a girl, but i think that is the same.
    You strip and your cock is soft, you start moving your hips and your cock start spinning arroung like a helicopter. Eventually it gets hard and you know...:wink:

The trick part is how to move your hips to keep it spinning and avoiding to start flapping your stomach and your balls.:eek:

20. bigmuscles_averagecock

Yeah, cofrader's right. The helicopter is when you twist your hips around so that your soft cock swings around in a circle like a ferris wheel from your belly button around to below your balls and back up. I prefer clockwise, ha ha. The skill, is to make it a smooth motion and not to get hard. Also, it's an excuse to show of a bigger cock and have every other guy look at it and be jealous, my understanding anyway

Draft saved Draft deleted