Any guys relax nude with each other?

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This site sucks. It is the worst website I have ever been to and there is no pussy at all here. just a bunch of gay men talking about the stupidest most disturbing shit ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for even being here. Losers.

Chris
Wrong site, you wanted Vaginal Support Group

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This site sucks. It is the worst website I have ever been to and there is no pussy at all here. just a bunch of gay men talking about the stupidest most disturbing shit ever. You should all be ashamed of yourselves for even being here. Losers. Chris
brah. this is the large penis support group. why would you expect for chicks to be a majority? last i checked, chicks don't have penises, let alone large ones. and most of the user base is straight.

i feel so bad for guys that are so fucking insecure with their sexuality that they can't discuss things, such as penis size, manscaping, relationships, etc.

back on topic, what most peoples need to realize is that nudity doesn't have to be sexual. and we can blame our puritan beginnings for that. just like how the religious right have turned something as natural and beautiful as breast feeding into something sexual, leading to laws against women from breast feeding their children in public. someone needs to change this way of thinking. it's sad and, honestly, disturbing

EDIT: also, this site is not intended for hooking up. if you wanna look for a hook up site brah, there are plenty around. that's not for say we don't have a hook up section, but that's relatively new. this is a place where guys and chicks can talk about sex and sexuality and a whole bunch of other things.

all that said, you need to get a fucking life. you need to become more comfortable with yourself. i bet you're the kind of guy that can't take a piss in public because someone might wanna look at your cock. i'm fairly sure it's not much to look at though, so i don't think you have to worry

Last edited:
Reactions: fapok and Sfcubby

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well once the bf and I come home, it is clothes off. Very comfortable being naked in that situation. When guy friends come over they know that we will put on shorts but they also know that they are free to strip down to shorts or whatever. This usually happens when it is a day of sports watching and we all just want to be as comfortable as possible. There will be some ass grabbing or teasing or just (gay) guys being (gay) guys kind of hi-jinx.....:wink:
Back in college, in the frat house, guys would always walk around in various states of undress, no one made a big deal about it. I mean, c'mon, after some of the hazing that went one, seeing a fellow brother just walking around naked is nbd.

I do the same, as does my partner when he is here.
Although we've kept separate apartments for years
to "fool everyone" and "keep our secret" :rolleyes: ,
I highly doubt that anyone has been fooled but us. :wink:

Anyway, everything comes off after the front door
is shut!!! We keep pants, T-shirts, shoes at the front
door in case of emergencies....

We have Straight, BI and Gay guy friends who come
over for Yankee and Giants games and sometimes for
poker nights (my partner is a big poker player).
It's really funny since the straight ones are not aware
that we are BI, or that some of the others with whom
they have been friends for years..are in truth BI or Gay.
I don't see any reason for letting them in on my secret.

One of the straight guys calls it our "N triple B" get
togethers.
NBBB = Nude (or) Boxers Burgers Beers.
We've been doing it for maybe 7 or 8 years now and it
has become more and more comfortable every year....so
much so, that some have already started to drop the
boxers thing. We are slowly becoming a true "N double B"
(NBB = Nude Burgers Beers) gathering.
We all are just enjoying the freedom of it all.
It's no big deal!!! And, it is a non-sexual gathering.

Some may not understand it, but, as I see it, it's their
misfortune! :shrug:

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted14980321

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i literally just started hanging out nude with others this weekend!

4 guys showed up last night- we chatted about nudism and politics and everything fun. Great night!

A guy even stayed longer and helped me do some spackling. Yes, nude guys who never met before were spackling. hahaha And he kept getting hard. (I was bigger than him while I was flaccid. heck, I was bigger flaccid than all of them. period. Just an observation)

My new roommate moves and I hope he doesnt mind a cock walking past him as this whole nudism is so much fun! DAMN!

UninhibitedSamuel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got a question for the group - not sure if this is the appropriate location for it or not, so if it isn't, my appologies.

I'm just curious - do any of you enjoy relaxing nude or say, in your underwear or other shorts with your friends? This is for everyone - straight/gay/bi - I'm intersted in some perspectives.

Myself - I enjoy it - say after working out, sitting in the steam room or the whirlpool without anything on. Most of my friends enjoy doing this as well - no one seems to have any hangups about the nudity.

Likewise, if we're at someone's house watching the game or a movie or something - a lot of times we'll end up throwing on some shorts or boxers and hang out that way. It's just much more comfortable. Half of my friends are single, others are married. Could be becuase some of us are friends from the dorms in college that we're used to seeing each other that way (btw - we're in our 30's now)?

(And yes - the occassional boners happen but we just rib the guy about it - no hanky panky involved. lol)

Just wondering what everyone else does with their friends - is hanging out nude or w/very little clothing something others do? If so - where at?

Yes! I see some of my buddies naked more than clothed. Haha!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve been a naturist for decades and whilst the social situation is mostly mixed, there’s often times when it’s just men and the camaraderie is great with no sexual implications.
There are a minority of gay guys at our club and their sexuality has had no impact on our communal approach to being nude together- naturism genuinely is not a sexual activity

bar4doug

Loved Member
Media
I've got a question for the group - not sure if this is the appropriate location for it or not, so if it isn't, my appologies.

I'm just curious - do any of you enjoy relaxing nude or say, in your underwear or other shorts with your friends? This is for everyone - straight/gay/bi - I'm intersted in some perspectives.

Myself - I enjoy it - say after working out, sitting in the steam room or the whirlpool without anything on. Most of my friends enjoy doing this as well - no one seems to have any hangups about the nudity.

Likewise, if we're at someone's house watching the game or a movie or something - a lot of times we'll end up throwing on some shorts or boxers and hang out that way. It's just much more comfortable. Half of my friends are single, others are married. Could be becuase some of us are friends from the dorms in college that we're used to seeing each other that way (btw - we're in our 30's now)?

(And yes - the occassional boners happen but we just rib the guy about it - no hanky panky involved. lol)

Just wondering what everyone else does with their friends - is hanging out nude or w/very little clothing something others do? If so - where at?

The place where this happens has changed as I've gotten older.

When I was younger and in college, it was not out of the ordinary for me and my rommies to be in our skivvies. We would never just sit around the living room naked. Not that I have an issue with nudity per se, but there is the hygiene issue. There comes a point where having a lot of bare man junk all over your furniture is just nasty. Then of course there would be the risk of drop-ins.

As I've gotten older, obviously I no longer have roommates, so the only times I'd spend near-naked with my friends would be on a ski-trip or just after a game / workout, and we needed to wash-up because something else is on the agenda, and we don't have time to all go home to wash up...

Reactions: marty220 and NCbear
D

deleted955030

Since realizing I am a nudist a few years back, I have hung out nude with a few group of guys on a few trips, and did engage in some harmless horseplay - teabagging, ass face, etc., during military advanced training. Thank god for Man-love Thursdays! In fact, if so many guys were not as insecure about their masculinity, sexuality, the perception, etc., Man-love Thursdays would have been an even bigger whole great ass spectacle, lol.

Nonetheless, on my nudist journey I've come to realize that hanging out nude with other guys serves both an emotional and sexual desire for me. Whereas yes, hanging out nude with other guys pulls pretty much on every gay guy's hearthrob, well, maybe not heart exactly, I never had a particularly close friend/relationship with any guy to include relatives until well into my mid 20s+, and I'm now 31. I did not play any sports (soccer) until my senior year - to add something to my application for college, or any other typical guy things until I joined the military. And, in fact, because I did not, I ended up hanging around gals who tended to be comfortable being naked around me, to the point that straight guy acquaintances felt jealous. While they were jealous I got to hang around gals naked, I was jealous that got to build male-male relationships.

But, I love the little rough housing, towel yanking, nut-checking (strangely, but maybe I just have a slight love affair with pain), daring, joking about random boners that comes from guys being uninhibited around other guys; camping, hanging out at the beach, wrestling, playing around, relaxing nude. It took me becoming a nudist to realize I have a desire to build close, uninhibited relationships with other guys that is not necessarily or always centered around sex because I was never able to actualize that level of socialization growing up, especially since my upbringing did not afford me much opportunity to be child-like.

D

deleted955030

Very comfortable to be nude anywhere, in front of anyone. I think it is very natural to be nude with close male friends. I was brought up a naturist in The Netherlands and spent my formative years naked with family and friends, definitely left me with no inhibitions, this is normal in Europe but I do find our American friends on the other side of the Atlantic rather prudish.

Yeah, I realized this internal prudishness in my late teens when I attended a summer prep school. I became good friends with a lot of international people, a few I still keep up with from time to time now. Some of my closest friends there were from France, so dance battling, dubstepping, it all was a thing. One day, I went to go meet up with one of them after some practice because we were supposed to head out for some event. Understanding American socialization a bit, he made a note to ask me if I felt comfortable with him undressing in front of me and after a pause I told him kinda and turned around.

Now, I do not really regret anything in my life, nor think me seeing him naked would have made me want to have sex with him any less or more than I did at the time, but over the years its one of those few actions I look back at in any sentiment or form close to that of regret, like a missed opportunity to have cultivated a deeper friendship. From a very early age, like many Americans, I associated nudity with sex, and whereas I did not see his actions necessarily indicative of wanting to have sex, I did find him attractive, and it kinda blurred the lines of the beliefs I had at a time. Now being a nudist/naturist and planning to be a father in the future, I have definitely considered the naturist approach.

Reactions: NCbear

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't do it nearly as much as I used to when I was in college, but I have a couple very close guy friends who I'll happily spend time relaxing naked with. No sexual component (even if it's a FWB). Even so I tend to prefer wearing some kind of minimal underwear like a jock or whatever simply because my cock and balls just feel better with more support, not out of prudishness or anything.

When I was in college, especially among the guys on the swim team, casual nudity was sort of expected and I tended to just go with the flow. I'd never had a lot of male friends growing up, and I found that it helped me feel more bonded with the guys.

gymnistes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don’t have heaps of friends I hang out nude with, mostly just those who come to the nude beach with me in summer. But 2 or 3 of them have now got way more into it as we have done it more times and when we get home and shower and hang out together we don’t put our clothes on, just stay naked all night, and sometimes sleep over on the sofa and do the same the next day. It’s pretty amazing and I love the feeling of just hanging out with my friend and seeing our cocks grow and get semi at different times as they randomly do

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don’t have heaps of friends I hang out nude with, mostly just those who come to the nude beach with me in summer. But 2 or 3 of them have now got way more into it as we have done it more times and when we get home and shower and hang out together we don’t put our clothes on, just stay naked all night, and sometimes sleep over on the sofa and do the same the next day. It’s pretty amazing and I love the feeling of just hanging out with my friend and seeing our cocks grow and get semi at different times as they randomly do
That sounds like an awesome group of guys to hang out with!

Ford F150

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Me and several of my buddies hang naked a lot at the gym and my outdoor hot tub (read my profile). We spend so much time naked that we just keep our clothes off and carry on with what were doing - grilling, eating, talking, ... . It's not gay - we are all straight , half married and half single - good men. NOT HINT OF SEXUAL stuff. Don't want it. No need to cover 'it" cause its not bad or sexual.

Hang loose, Sam
Yeah we’ve done that a few times camping out in NH. As far as boners, it happened to all of us at least once, especially in the morning