Any guys that like to get pissed on?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just curious how anyone could get off on that? I hooked up with this 19yo college kid the other day who sucked my dick then told me he wanted me to piss on him. I did it but it was pretty weird just wondering what the attraction is?

Last edited:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I've never understood it, either, but I'd guess it's a domination/humiliation thing? Curious what sort of temperament the chap had while this was taking place. I've never been asked, but not even then I'm sure I could oblige. :confused:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've never understood it, either, but I'd guess it's a domination/humiliation thing? Curious what sort of temperament the chap had while this was taking place. I've never been asked, but not even then I'm sure I could oblige. :confused:

He was totally into it, was begging me to piss on him. He was jacking off while I was showering him with piss. Seemed liek a normal masculine, cleancut, goodlooking college dude until he made that request. LOL

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
WS is really pretty benign. Part of it's a control/dom thing, part of it's just a naughty thing. I'm much more a pisstop, but have been known to imbibe for the right guy.

mmmanscent

Just Browsing
Media
Well it can be part of a dom thing or a humiliation thing, but I just think it's hot to watch piss come out of guy's cock. And if his cock happens to be aimed at my crotch or in
my mouth, that's an added bonus.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
WS is really pretty benign. Part of it's a control/dom thing, part of it's just a naughty thing. I'm much more a pisstop, but have been known to imbibe for the right guy.

I'm a pisstop too if the mood is right, but I've never been into the idea of being pissed on. It can be hot to piss on a really submissive slutty guy and see him get off on it loads :tongue:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just curious how anyone could get off on that? I hooked up with this 19yo college kid the other day who sucked my dick then told me he wanted me to piss on him. I did it but it was pretty weird just wondering what the attraction is?

People like dicks. Piss comes out of dicks. Therefore some people like piss.

I understood this one day when I guy told me "I'd drink ANYTHING that came out of your dick."

Plus when we are younger, the only time we get to see a dick is when it is pissing. So we equate pissing with sexual excitement. To this day I still get turned on my watching guys piss.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He was totally into it, was begging me to piss on him. He was jacking off while I was showering him with piss. Seemed liek a normal masculine, cleancut, goodlooking college dude until he made that request. LOL

I'll pay you to give him my number. :biggrin1:

On a camping trip one time I fooled around in the woods with a guy and came on him. He wanted me to then wash off the cum with my piss. It was fucking hot!!!!!!!

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've liked it since my teens. As has been said already, cocks squirt both piss and cum. For me there is no element of humiliation, just fun. Pissing on a guy, getting pissed on, pissing in our clothes, simply feels good. Plus, I can piss lots more times in a day than I can cum.

MalakingTiti

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it can be part of a dom thing or a humiliation thing, but I just think it's hot to watch piss come out of guy's cock. And if his cock happens to be aimed at my crotch or in
my mouth, that's an added bonus.

What in THE hell???!!! Unbelievable. The road to depravity is a slippery slope.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
I have to say on this one, I don't get it. WS does nothing for me.

However, I don't judge or disparage anyone that is into it.
I'm with ya there, just does nothing for me whatsoever. Doesn't disgust me either, not like the scat action does, anyway. :eek:

People like dicks. Piss comes out of dicks. Therefore some people like piss.
I've never understood guys who are cum-averse, and I suppose piss-aversion is somewhat along the same lines. I guess for me it's more mental than anything. Urine is a waste material with no purpose, after all. What I wonder is does anyone really like the taste of piss? We know there are many who like the taste of semen.