Any guys that like to get pissed on?

Plus when we are younger, the only time we get to see a dick is when it is pissing. So we equate pissing with sexual excitement. To this day I still get turned on my watching guys piss.

BINGO. There was a time when I was very young that I couldn't even use a urinal without getting hard.

I've always wanted to try WS, but never had the nerve to ask anyone to for fear of being thought a freak. There are few things hotter than a hot guy pissing.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've always wanted to try WS, but never had the nerve to ask anyone to for fear of being thought a freak.

Yeah there was a comedienne on TV once time who said her boyfriend broke up with her because he said she had low self-esteem. So she asked him "What are you saying, now you don't want to piss on me?" LOL. I agree that's the stereotype people a lot of people believe, but one thing I've learned about human sexuality is what turns you on is what turns you on -- you can't be governed by whether someone else approves and you can't necessarily understand everyone else's turnons. In other words 1) There's no accounting for taste, and 2) Live and let live.

Rather than find a guy you're attracted to and worry about if he's into it, why not find guys who are into it and then look for one you're attracted to for your first experience? That would be a good way to try it out to see if the reality is as hot as the fantasy.

Boston and Palm Springs seem to come up over and over if you Google it. But also NYC, L.A., Atlanta, Chicago, and San Franscisco. After that it looks like it's harder to find established venues in the smaller cities but there seems to be Yahoo groups for meeting people in a lot of cities. Here is a list of links to get you started. Palm Springs GWS and USAPiss - Gay Piss Links

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to experiment, and I don't know why, but WS seem to turn me on. Getting pissed on , or pissing on someone can be good fun :D Plus I suppose I can be a little submissive at times, so maybe thats part of it too.

Protest-Love

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dated a girl who one time pissed on me when I was in her and said it was an accident. I really enjoyed it though, it was warm, and the steam hitting my cock was lovely. I spoke to my current girlfriend about it who said it she could understand why I'd enjoy it but never really was too fond of peeing on me inside her haha. Who knows maybe sometime she will =)