Any gym sex?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by BIGdkluver, Oct 16, 2009.

1. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

I'd like to know if any of you hot men have ever had any M2M sexual adventures at your gymnasium.

Even something simple like a quick bj in the steam room late at night or even some shower action would qualify.

Gyms really turn me on, and I've heard that there's some sex action even in the "str8" ones like Bally's and Gold's.

So, please share your hot sexual gym adventures. Thanks! :smile:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I had the start of a wank in the gymshowers...

3. lvsxy808

Gold Member

Albums:
    So many, I couldn't possibly hope to remember them all. I've posted about it all before in other threads, but some of the highlights include...

* Standing in a communal shower room with a young gay couple, one of whom was tall and blond, the other short and dark, but both were hung as sin. I was there with a blatant erection, not bothering to hide it - they knew they had an audience. The 60-yr old on the other side just about had a heart attack.

* Sitting in the sauna, with one absolutely perfect huge married-man dick in front of me, another behind me, and another to the side. I actually said out loud, "this is like size queen heaven in here."

* Being jerked off by a man's feet as we sat just below the water level in a bubbling jacuzzi that was potentially open to anyone.

* Squeezing three of us into one shower cubicle as we sucked and fucked and came all over the place.

* A flat-out orgy of at least eight of us in the steam room.

And plenty more.

4. latinluva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Oh yes, unfortuanately my first wasn't so pleasant. But the rest of them were, I love how they get all hard and try not to show it. Then they keep lookin at me. And finally they walk over all casual, and say,"Man it's hot in here." I usually say," Yeah it sure is...then just drop to my knees and start suckin his cock." It's kind of funny cause as aoon as they cum, they get dressed and take off real quick. Some have even been married. I'll see them a week later and they're kissin their wife on the cheek, they never look at me though. I got a job at a country club when I was eighteen, best job I ever had, lots of flirting and some great quickies...I guess that was just an added gym benefit for the member (oh that was good..."member") I didn't even try to do that.

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

thisis what happend: I was in the gym and noticed that a guy was checking me out the whole time while I was working out. I saw him leave for the showers and I kept working out. About 20 minutes later my work out was done and I headed for the showers and sauna.
    I undressed in the lockerroom and saw that guy comming out of the showers, but didn't mind because I went to the sauna in the other room.
    Once I was in the sauna, that guy also entered the sauna. It was a big sauna and we were both alone in there. After a while I took a glance at the guy and i saw him playing with his dick underneath his towel. I got hard by it, but i was uncovered. But I didn't do a thing. Then he stepped out of the sauna and went to the showers next to the sauna, so not the showerroom. Those showers were quite private. So after a few minutes I got out of the sauna and went to the showers and saw hims standing there and jerking off... at that moment I thought 'why not, let's try this out' and I started jerking too. This was for a few minutes, my heart went crazy. then we heard a noise and I realised how crazy this was and I immidiatly left to change clothes...

6. smokinbarrel

smokinbarrel Member

All familiar stories! Usually, it starts in the showers with furtive glances. I've been told that I "can't control my hard-on--I just get hard (and too big or whatever)." Guys will give the right signals: sneaking glances, extra care washing their cocks, a quick stroke here & there. If mutual interest gets established, we usually take it to the steam room.

Mutual masturbation typically ensues. I jerk him, he (or they) jerk me. I've been sucked in the showers & steam room, given head a few times. Once, I bent a guy over and fucked him while he licked another dude's balls (and a 4th guy watched). I also initiated another threesome, licking a hot older stud's ass while a buddy jerked him off.

I LOVE shower sex! Water is an aphrodisiac for me, and after a good workout, it's nice to indulge the pumped up hormones--and other pumped up things. :cool:

7. BIGdkluver

Gold Member

Wow! Thanks, guys! All these responses are great--and very HOT because they're true!

If anyone else has some gym sex stories to add, please do so! I love this stuff! :smile: Thanks!

8. BamaGuy1024

BamaGuy1024 New Member

Albums:
    I have been into bodybuilding since high school and have had a lot of guys give me blowjobs at various gyms I have belonged to. I have had guys blow me in the showers and the sauna. The fear of being discovered is always part of that of course. There are always gay guys working out at the gyms and cruising. It's always fun to go to gyms in cities while on business or pleasure trips because a 'new guy' always gets the attention of the regulars. Two weeks ago I was in Daytona, Florida and worked out at a Gold's Gym. I was cruised by two gay guys there and took one of them back to my motel room, as the gym really had no place for action unobserved.

9. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

I have not had sex in my gym but I do have many gym fantasies. WOOOF!

10. Daveman8

Daveman8 New Member

Albums:
    I had a guy offer to gove me a BJ at 24 Hour Fittness. I had to take him up on the offer.

11. pdxman

pdxman New Member

Yeah , many shower stall jerk offs(open showers) guys across from me,,sometimes touching,,,once a guy put his dick under the shower stall divider next to me and i blew him. Also numerous sauna encounters(not coed sauna) lol..Also rencently a guy came out of the showers with a obvious boner,,,he saw me changing to go work out(hes seen me before showing off in the shower so he knew i liked cock too)...didnt do too much to hide his boner...other men must have seen it too. He watched me go into the restroom area,,followed me ..went into an open stall,,left door open so id see him there,,,made out,,,blew each other,,,,

#11 pdxman, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  12. B_eleveinchbreeder

B_eleveinchbreeder New Member

out of undergrad school and just back to Chicago, i met a guy in the shower that i had noticed up in the free weight room...and he was hard when i walked into the shower. this was his first day at this gym..he was starting a new job..anyway..every m-w-f we fucked each other for 6 yrs.
    he never spoke my name, never said hello, goodbye, have a nice weekend, etc..all of it..never said a word.
    saw him in the store once with his wife and new born, hi said, hi mark, and his wife had to tell him that someone had said hi to him..and he came back and introduced me to his wife and 8 week old daughter
    3 kids and 6 yrs later i thought, i think i need something else.
    changed gyms and vowed never to have sex in a gym ever again. be it, showers, steam, sauna, weight room or the cardio room...never ever again. and haven't.
    and yeah, i know..how dumb was i for doing this for so long? i was young, did have time to date, law school took all my time, and he was hot, good looking, hung and full of muscles and when he did speak his voice was like the unused side of my pillow

Draft saved Draft deleted