Any Hair Men Here?

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
And I'm not talking about bush, I'm talking about loving a good head of hair (in my case, on a woman).

Stacy already knows, as I have always been vocal with her, that she has amazingly beautiful hair. So thick and shiny, I love it when she wears it curled. She looks so adorable that way.

Super Crayon knows I am crazy about her hair too! It's so long and silky, and has to be the most beautiful brunette color I have ever seen, with shades of red and auburn highlighting it. I would run my fingers through her hair all night if I could. :heart:

The lovely Miss LeeM, for those lucky enough to know what she looks like, has beautiful dark hair. And the most amazing steel blue eyes framed by glasses I have ever seen. She knows she's a knockout. :wink:

And of course who can forget the lovely redhead Madame Rouge! We all love her short red locks, but what really churns my butter is when she bleaches it blonde and highlights it with streaks of hot pink. Complimented by her fair skin and the sexiest lips I have ever seen, it makes my heart flutter.:redface: I swear, that girl is an angel walking among us.

So what say you guys, anyone else turned on by a great mane?:cool:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My wife has long hair down to her ass and I think that it is sexy as can be. There are times when I get tangled in it but I love it.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ok this is what i am bitching about I do not have much hair on my head anymore
but have a nice bushy beard and a nice soft furr covering my body.
why is it the only hair that counts is what's on your head?

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I love long hair on a woman. lol Growing up, I used to love it when my girl cousins would come over and visit so I could play with their hair.

I guess I never changed, b/c there is nothing like running my hands thru a woman's long silky shiney hair.

Also, I love the way a woman's hair smells. Its a big attraction for me. It also can be a huge turn off if they smoke....blech!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I started shaving my head some years ago to leave just a shadow of dark hair. Ive learned to like it and keep it that way ever since.

Last edited: