Any hard hat stories?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I must confess that I am very turned on by sexy, hung construction workers!

Now that the warm weather is here, I look forward to seeing the sweaty construction crews on the highway wearing their tight, torn jeans (better yet, cut-offs!) and skimpy T-shirts letting their big biceps and hard pecs show through. And of course, those incredible crotch bulges!! :rolleyes:

I've heard from friends that construction guys get very horny sometimes on the job. Often they discuss sex and dick-size and joke around about their various sexual conquests. One construction buddy of mine even admitted to a little sexual "foolin' around" among the guys during their lunch break.

Has anyone here ever had some hot sexual experiences with a hard hat?
If you are one or have ever had one, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Respond here or feel free to PM me with graphic details. (I promise I won't tell anyone else! :wink: )

Thanks! :smile:

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't want to rain on your parade, and I hope you get the stories that you are looking for, but from my experience on the sites most of them would be fiction. Construction where I live is still very much a “macho” thing and the chances that there are guys fooling around on their lunch hours are nil unless there is a woman on the site.
I have worked in mines, road building and commercial as an equipment operator and while many of the guys talk freely about sex the chances that a man is even going to touch another's chest is out of the question. It could just be where I live, but I get the feeling that construction sites everywhere are still places that are not “gay friendly.” It is slowly changing, and most unions have extended benefits to same sex partners; but the reaction on the job was not one of welcoming that change.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks, Dolf, for your very nice and honest reply.

You might be right! I haven't gotten any responses yet other than yours.
I guess I was barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks again for your nice and honest response. I appreciate it! :smile: