Any hung cyclists out there?

Speedodoc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys. I'm an avid cyclist and triathlete. I do have a problem with finding the most comfortable cycling shorts. I'm about 5.5" soft and haven't found the most comfortable position for my cock. I position myself up and slightly to the left and lift my balls just before getting on the seat. THis position makes my bulge much more conspicuous though. (not that I always mind showing off my bulge as I am somewhat of an exhibitionist) Just wondering what other hung cyclists out there do. Any suggestions?

B_phe1249

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear a compression short that has a pouch sewn in. I place my cock and balls in this and position everything to the right. Im modest so I wear a normal sport/rugby type short over the compression short. Without the pouch I crush my balls while riding.

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

Account Disabled
Media
Hey there guys, common problem here too for me. I do lots of cycling and running, only a few triathalons so far ~ need to work on the swimming.
I wear underarmour compression shorts under mesh shorts but they feel rough - just pushing my bulge down and feel like my nuts slowly get pushed back into my abdomen -- not so plesant.
Any other suggestions?
Phe1249 - what type of compression shorts are the ones you use with that pouch?

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
Hey there guys, common problem here too for me. I do lots of cycling and running, only a few triathalons so far ~ need to work on the swimming.
I wear underarmour compression shorts under mesh shorts but they feel rough - just pushing my bulge down and feel like my nuts slowly get pushed back into my abdomen -- not so plesant.
Any other suggestions?

Bike Performance Cotton Swimmer (narrower waist band, very comfy) Jockstrap.

They got the name Bike for a reason.

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you tried a good athletic supporter? Champion makes a good one, as does CK. I found they tend to support a little more while still allowing some freedom of movement, but not too much... bikes are okay, but tend to be a little more on the restrictive side.

Any other suggestions?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm a keen cyclist and hung but I don't have your problem (I wish that I did :p), I am an extreme grower and my cock shrivels to a minimum of 4" when I go cycling. The padding in shorts is a welcome enhancement. :)

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I mountain bike more than road bike. So, it seems that my junk is getting moved around as the trail demands so I'm not even sure if something other than padded shorts is going to do me any good. Besides, I am a grower, so I probably have less of a problem than you do.

Reactions: 22cyclist22

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My riding shorts are Pearl Izumi padded shorts. For me, the pads make a big difference. I lift everything up before I get on the bike, and everything is fine. I can wear gym shorts for shorter rides (under 20 miles), but I haven't tried long rides without the padded shorts.

For those that have a big bulge, no one will see it while you're pedaling - only when you stop.

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
interesting thread. I'm an avid cyclist and triathlete too. Hung sorta large but not huge, and more of a grower I guess. So my problem is actually not my cock but more my balls, or my sac really -- the skin of my sac somhow tends to flatten out and I wind up, as I lean forward, sitting on it, which starts to pinch. Only thing I can do is discreetly reach in and pull them forward -- which works only a mile or so, til they once again slip under my weight. Maybe there's another kind of bike short that'd pull them forward and hold them there (?)....that might inadvertently wind up creating a bigger bulge (?) oh well, what a shame that'd be!....<G>...Any advice from other cyclists wd be appreciated .

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well *sniff sniff. I used to be a hung biker..... until one day, I was out for a ride, and my dingaling fell out of my pants and got caught in the spokes of the rear wheel....well Let's just say the doctors did what they could to save what little of my cock that they could. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my bottle of whiskey, and start drinking again.......

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
please please please never hide your bulges and dont wear dark colours, it obscures the view!

Don't hide the bulge if it means mashing everything too tight. That could be uncomfortable or unhealthy. Besides, most cyclists probably aren't looking aorund for bulges anyway.

I don't really like dark colors anyway, except maybe for some old comfortable clothes. I like brighter colors.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't hide the bulge if it means mashing everything too tight. That could be uncomfortable or unhealthy. Besides, most cyclists probably aren't looking aorund for bulges anyway.

I don't really like dark colors anyway, except maybe for some old comfortable clothes. I like brighter colors.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that wearing underwear too tight and close to the body could reduce sperm count. :wink:

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm surprised you didn't mention that wearing underwear too tight and close to the body could reduce sperm count. :wink:

Good point. As a growing, not so big when not hard, I wore ordinary clothes when I used to bicycle ride.

The bigger concern really, is keeping pants legs out of the chain. That's what rubber bands are for, that I used to keep on my handlebars I think.