Any hung cyclists out there?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Speedodoc, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Speedodoc

Speedodoc New Member

Albums:
    Hey guys. I'm an avid cyclist and triathlete. I do have a problem with finding the most comfortable cycling shorts. I'm about 5.5" soft and haven't found the most comfortable position for my cock. I position myself up and slightly to the left and lift my balls just before getting on the seat. THis position makes my bulge much more conspicuous though. (not that I always mind showing off my bulge as I am somewhat of an exhibitionist) Just wondering what other hung cyclists out there do. Any suggestions?

2. B_phe1249

B_phe1249 New Member

I wear a compression short that has a pouch sewn in. I place my cock and balls in this and position everything to the right. Im modest so I wear a normal sport/rugby type short over the compression short. Without the pouch I crush my balls while riding.

3. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Hey there guys, common problem here too for me. I do lots of cycling and running, only a few triathalons so far ~ need to work on the swimming.
    I wear underarmour compression shorts under mesh shorts but they feel rough - just pushing my bulge down and feel like my nuts slowly get pushed back into my abdomen -- not so plesant.
    Any other suggestions?
    Phe1249 - what type of compression shorts are the ones you use with that pouch?

4. B_phe1249

B_phe1249 New Member

5. coocher1

coocher1 New Member

6. Reallyonlyme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I thought they only hung horse thieves...!

Sorry, couldn't resist... :biggrin1:

7. D_Feock Mie

D_Feock Mie New Member

Bike Performance Cotton Swimmer (narrower waist band, very comfy) Jockstrap.

They got the name Bike for a reason.

8. mgmnguy

mgmnguy Member

Have you tried a good athletic supporter? Champion makes a good one, as does CK. I found they tend to support a little more while still allowing some freedom of movement, but not too much... bikes are okay, but tend to be a little more on the restrictive side.

9. dongalong

Gold Member

I'm a keen cyclist and hung but I don't have your problem (I wish that I did :p), I am an extreme grower and my cock shrivels to a minimum of 4" when I go cycling. The padding in shorts is a welcome enhancement. :)

10. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    I bike a lot. I don't like wearing the padded shorts. they seem to chafe on me. So I just wear lycra biking or swimming shorts. Seem to work well. I can easily ride 100 miles a day in them without problems.

Attached Files:

11. D_Chocho_Lippz

D_Chocho_Lippz Account Disabled

I mountain bike more than road bike. So, it seems that my junk is getting moved around as the trail demands so I'm not even sure if something other than padded shorts is going to do me any good. Besides, I am a grower, so I probably have less of a problem than you do.

12. green carnation

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    please please please never hide your bulges and dont wear dark colours, it obscures the view!

13. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    How about something like these with a pair of rugby shorts over top? I have a customer who is a triathlete who loves these he has bought 8 so far.

????????????????????????

14. dwtrlp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Looks like they would fall off

15. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My riding shorts are Pearl Izumi padded shorts. For me, the pads make a big difference. I lift everything up before I get on the bike, and everything is fine. I can wear gym shorts for shorter rides (under 20 miles), but I haven't tried long rides without the padded shorts.

For those that have a big bulge, no one will see it while you're pedaling - only when you stop.

16. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

interesting thread. I'm an avid cyclist and triathlete too. Hung sorta large but not huge, and more of a grower I guess. So my problem is actually not my cock but more my balls, or my sac really -- the skin of my sac somhow tends to flatten out and I wind up, as I lean forward, sitting on it, which starts to pinch. Only thing I can do is discreetly reach in and pull them forward -- which works only a mile or so, til they once again slip under my weight. Maybe there's another kind of bike short that'd pull them forward and hold them there (?)....that might inadvertently wind up creating a bigger bulge (?) oh well, what a shame that'd be!....<G>...Any advice from other cyclists wd be appreciated .

17. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    Well *sniff sniff. I used to be a hung biker..... until one day, I was out for a ride, and my dingaling fell out of my pants and got caught in the spokes of the rear wheel....well Let's just say the doctors did what they could to save what little of my cock that they could. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my bottle of whiskey, and start drinking again.......

18. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Don't hide the bulge if it means mashing everything too tight. That could be uncomfortable or unhealthy. Besides, most cyclists probably aren't looking aorund for bulges anyway.

I don't really like dark colors anyway, except maybe for some old comfortable clothes. I like brighter colors.

19. Ms.Teacher

Ms.Teacher New Member

I'm surprised you didn't mention that wearing underwear too tight and close to the body could reduce sperm count. :wink:

20. pronatalist

pronatalist Active Member

Good point. As a growing, not so big when not hard, I wore ordinary clothes when I used to bicycle ride.

The bigger concern really, is keeping pants legs out of the chain. That's what rubber bands are for, that I used to keep on my handlebars I think.

Draft saved Draft deleted