Any hung guys ever done this to a girl or guy?

dalynxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would try this, but spray chloraseptic (or similar cough spray) directly on my throat to numb it and stop the gag reflex from being so strong. Would be fun with the right guy!

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First time I ever deep-throated a massive dick was like this. I'd done it to some average or long/skinny guys, but never a monster. I was sucking his soft cock, got it half-hard and was really going for it when he just grabbed the back of my throat and slowy but forcefully shoved it down my throat. It just went down ... all the way. I was so pleased with myself. When I got to the bottom of his shaft, he just said 'thought you might need some help'.

HOT!!!

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
yes a few girls i have been with enjoy the sensation of it throbbing bigger in their mouth as arousal takes over. Particularly as someone mentioned as a waking up present:) BUT NEVER FORCED!

briansmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honestly, it sounds a little forceful/aggressive. not really sure if im down to suffocating my girl, lol

bigonepleaser

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I actually luv this position...its awesome feeling being sandwiched between a hot guys thighs and feeling his cock thrust down your throat. I had a bud that luv to do it to me, but too bad he got married and couldn't play anymore.

MrE

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A question to the big guys out there who maybe are fedup are now getting all their cock sucked have you tried this..........

Whilst your soft get someone who is will and put your entire soft cock in there mouth and here comes the forceful part, either wrap your legs tightly around their head holding it close to your stomach or pull their head into your stomach so your entire cock is in their mouth.

Now get hard! I find the thought of this hot, anyone tried it or any thoughts?

never thought about that one, but im gonna give it a try next oppotunity i get

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yes a few girls i have been with enjoy the sensation of it throbbing bigger in their mouth as arousal takes over. Particularly as someone mentioned as a waking up present:) BUT NEVER FORCED!

Me, too. Usually the "blowjob wakeup" style, because if I'm awake I'm usually semi-hard before I get into her mouth. Had one friend who would take me in while I was asleep and rub herself as I got bigger, until it was a race to see who would cum first.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If forced, I'd probably bite.

However, we've done this a lot, except he wouldn't force it unless I asked him to.

It's usually not hard for him to get a blowjob from me. He usually does his sexy slow clothes removal while I'm sitting at my desk, because he's fantastic at the "reveal" and that really turns me on, and when I'm sitting at my desk it puts my face at about penis level. By the time he gets to undoing his belt and unzipping his pants, I'm really horny.

I like putting his entire cock in my mouth with my hands on his ass, closing my eyes and pressing my nose against his pelvis, and using my tongue on his cock until it's hard. It slips down my throat really easily that way, semi-hard, and it doesn't make me gag.

I recommend trying it.

pepsiperfect

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've sadly never had a 100% enjoyable blowjob. My wife has a small mouth, and I have a lot of girth - the result doesn't mix well. I find oral most enjoyable at the start, when I'm soft.

After I'm hard, even if I get that way by forcing it deep, it just doesn't stay that way - her teeth start digging in to me. When I cum from oral, 90% of the time it's from the motion of her hand and not her mouth. Sometimes I consider this a curse, as oral has always been a fairly big turn on of mine. Something I've just learned to live with, though...

bigjuan1563

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl cant go all the way down on my cock hard and that's ok with me. Am not going to force my cock down her throat and cause any pain to her that's just wrong...

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like fucking an open mouth, but only once or twice have the partner been so talented at deep throat did it actually feel like fucking. I think two different woman loved having their throats fucked, and it felt just like their pussies, so I could really ram it hard over and over.

But, a few years ago, I was with a woman and I laid on my back with her down between my legs and she rested her head on my right thigh like a pillow. I started fucking her mouth kind of at a side ways angle. Then I held her head, and put my other leg just over her head with my foot on the bed behind her head. It was the perfect angle. I only had about 3 or 4 inches of my cock in her mouth, but I held her head with both hands and fucked her mouth really fast. I thrusted my hips in small thrusts. I was amazing.