Any hung guys here sleep with their friends GFs?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_insideoutside, Oct 29, 2005.

1. B_insideoutside

B_insideoutside New Member

I have a good friend who's got a pretty big cock.. I'd say he's about 9-10inches and maybe 6 inches when soft, and really thick. When he wears shorts it's extremely visible and even when he wears pants or jeans, it's pretty easy to tell that he's got a big cock. Most of the girlfriends I've had over the years probably fucked him, some admitted to me others didn't. But whenever me and the girlfriend would hang out with him I could tell how the girlfriend just wanted his cock pretty bad, and while he never stole any girl from me, I don't think he ever turned down offers from any girl I was seeing.

Is this common? The guys here with the great big cocks, have you found it pretty easy to sleep with girls you're friends with or the girlfriends of your male friends because they knew how big you were?

2. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    did you ask your girlfriends if they fucked him or do these girls just volunteer the info?

you guess that the ones who say they didn't are probably lying, hmmm?

seems like you're quite obsessed about this guy's dick and girls cheating on you

no offense intended, but is it possible you've got a cuckold fetish?
    guy fantasizes and gets off on his woman cheating on him with a bull dicked stud?

3. Knight

Knight New Member

The friends of girlfriends have made themselves available to me but I have always turned them down. If someone wants to fuck my penis, buy a dildo, one bigger than my own penis...I find the girls who want me for my cock aren't worth the time of day.

4. hippyscum

hippyscum New Member

I think you need to get yourself a new friend.

5. FrankPipeliner

sure, i've slept with girls who had been or would be in the gfs of friends. i have not slept with girls while they were actively the gf of a friend cuz that's just bad form and even i have a few scrupples. Of course, there have been times when i've been liberal with the definition of "is" but i'm in pretty good company there.

oh, do 3-somes apply? If yes, then i've clearly slept with the gf of friends but then they were too.

btw, this phenomenon of sleeping with the gf of friends it not at all limited to those of us who are hung so perhaps you can open the question to everyone.

6. GoneA

Gold Member

no.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Let me see, NO! Okay, I've broken up a few relationships, but despite the rumors, I've never done that to one of my friends.

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thanks, so true! Some people just don't care about other people's boundaries, even their own friends. It's a horrible idea to have sex with your friends' s/os, unless that is something that is agreed on by all in advance. There are plenty of OTHER people's mates to play with if you so choose, why risk losing a friend?

9. Ericsson1228d

Ericsson1228d Member

A GF I had in college asked me if I would have sex with one of her friends as she wanted to act as the "director" and fulfill some sort of fantasy she had. I declined, I think it would have destroyed the relationship. I don't think her request had anything to do with my size, she was definitely not a size queen and did not seem to give any notice to dick size.

Eric

10. B_horribleperson56

B_horribleperson56 New Member

ive had 2 firends ask me to be in 3somes with them and there girl.

i did fuck my friends fiance AFTER they broke up and she moved back to florida

11. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Doesn't sound appealing. I respect my friends and their relationships. Not only would I never sleep with the current girlfriend, I wouldn't even angle for a girl that I knew a friend was pursuing. Honestly, it would probaly even take a pretty extenuating circumstance (which I can't imagine right now) for me to sleep with one of their ex's. There would certainly have to be a lot of transparency.

YMMV

12. marteaux

marteaux New Member

in college i dated a hot latina ... who i always viewed as a 'friend with benefits' ... she'd told her room-mate i was a good lay with a big cock ... and then her room-mate wanted 'a tumble'. being all of 20, i obliged. bad idea. i found out my 'casual f**k' was more than a little jealous. she went ballistic. we all ended up losing ... roomates, playmates, etc. as madame zora said, there are more than enough people to play with. stay away from roommates, gfs, ex-gfs, finances, etc. no good is going to come of it.

13. BigBen

Gold Member

Albums:
    I would never do such a thing behind anyones back. And if the couple did breakup, I would ensure my friend had no problems with my seeing his ex if I happened to be attracted to her and she to me. My friends, most of which are actually female anyway, are all very aware of my unique endowment and are all actually VERY protective of me. Like true friends, they are the ones who will give me the most "grief" and also seldom pass on an opportunity, situation permitting, to try to cause me a bit of embarrassement or a bit of awkwardness now and then. They mean no harm, just what are friends for if not except to give us grief and occassionally embarrass us? :) But I also know how protective they are of me. In public places, if someone is starting to make a scene by staring, pointing or commenting too loudly, they will often step up and run interference by confronting the person and shifting the attention. And my friends, especially my female ones, know my "type" and what attracts me, and what type of woman might be compatible both mentally and physically. Most of my female friends have been women I once dated briefly and while not sexually compatible with me, they realized it was not anyones "fault"...and were mature enough to want to stay close to me as a person while realizing our anatomies made anything more than friendship not practical.

I have had some 3sums with some friends who were couples, but that was at their great insistance and usually with some cajoling on their part over time. That has been rare. Just because a male friend may be attracted to his wife/girlfriend/signicant other...does not ensure that I will be as well and interested in her in any way.

However, all that said. When I was in my very early twenties I was dating a woman and it was just not working out. She was very possessive and while not physically able to take much, she could do a few inches and was in "lust" and also a very needy/clingy person. I tried to break it off repeatedly but I was not very good at it and she was the tearful type and very clingy so we stayed together and it was not a good experience. Finally, I was downtown alone in a gasthaus (pub) one Sunday afternoon and her best friend walked in. Her best friend was curious and had actually seen me erect because of once having walked in on her friend and I. When my "gf's" friend walked in I got the less than bright idea that if I pretended to hit on her friend, the friend would play me off for the reason she knew she could not handle me, but would also run straight to my "girlfriend" and tell her what I had done by making a pass at her. I made the pass, she politely declined, left the place within ten minutes or so, and by the time I got back to my place later that afternoon my girlfriend was in tears (a bad side effect of my plan) but was breaking up with me. Fortunately we were not living together at the time. My plan worked, but I really felt bad about it but other efforts to get out of the relationship had failed. Life is a learning experience and I learned that possessive, irrational, and clingy was not my type.

It happens that I often get a lot of offers from people I have just met or recently met, almost all based upon my size and nothing else, but I am very selective and my sexuality is not a "free-for-all". And besides being selective on traits like personality and intelligence and visual appeal (the lust factor) there must be some minimal sexual physical compatibility or I know any relationship would not be right for me.

14. Dorset

Dorset New Member

Albums:
    Never shit on your own doorstep is a phrase that springs to mind. I would never even flirt with a girl that a friend of mine so much as liked. Your mates will be there 'till the day you die if you treat them right and not even the love of your life is certain to do that!

p.s. the same goes for sisters, cousins, ex's, girlfriends of his other friends etc...

15. Multipass

Multipass New Member

Yup. My buddy and his g/f had been having a bad couple of months, and a breakup was going to happen soon. His girl had always hated me and thought I was an asshole, but one day that all changed. We were talking about how I used to hurt my last g/f due to my size and she asked me a bunch of questions about my dick. Then a bunch of us spent a week away at a cottage we rented, and she hit on me like crazy the entire time. On the last day we ended up fucking and she said it was the best she ever had (said this countless times over the next months). I found out that my buddy was only half my size and she could barely feel him. We continued to have sex but I waited until they broke up. Even though this happened over a year ago she still e-mails me and wants to be with me...talk about a lasting impression.

Moral of the story: I value my buddy over her any day, I had been really hurt in my previous relationship and really just wanted a girl to really like me. She provided me with that as well as great sex. I recommend not doing this unless you are under extreme circumstances. Now, to the poster, talk to your friend if he keeps on sleeping with your girls or ex girls. It's not cool at all, don't be his bitch.

16. c.dub

c.dub New Member

Albums:
    They might not be worth the time of day, but maybe, just maybe they're worth the time of night?

And I only sleep with friends GF's if the friend asks...

17. dimwit

dimwit Member

how about a brothers girl. Does that count?

I was in 10th gradel. About 16. My brother was already on to collage and when he came home for thanksgiving he brought his girl friend. she was still a virgin as was he. I guess she liked me because the night they got home I slept with her and she stade with me for the next 2 mounths.

He was so pissed at me. He got over it. We are a very forgiving family.

18. dimwit

dimwit Member

stayed!!!!! Sorry mis-spelling

19. B_horribleperson

B_horribleperson New Member

next time just use the edit button, so you dont have to double post.

20. dimwit

dimwit Member

Sorry, I will keep that in mind.

But look at us now. How much space are we taking up.

Draft saved Draft deleted