Any hung guys here sleep with their friends GFs?

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
c.dub said:
They might not be worth the time of day, but maybe, just maybe they're worth the time of night?

And I only sleep with friends GF's if the friend asks...

I've never done anything with a friend's girl-/boyfriend or spouse behind his her back. It's the fastest way to end your friendship and their relationship.

Three and four ways are another story, with the friend being one of the partners is another matter.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
So, ya think that having a big dick makes you more apt to fuck over your friends by sleeping with their mates? Well, the good news is that if your friend DID pull a Bobbitt and cut at least half your dick off, you might have four or five salvagable inches left over. And hey, that's almost average, in'nit?

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it's hot to watch people fuck, too. And that includes a few times my partner has taken on a big-cocked guy while I (first) watched and (then)fucked his mouth.

People getting their groove on -- giving and receiving pleasure -- is damn sexy.

lvcyberpimpin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had a girlfriend the went to comsotology school. I used to hang out with her and her girlfriends from time to time. When we broke up, 4 of the 5 called me within 3 days and i banged all 4 of them within the next week or so. 2 of the 4 were regulars for the next several years until they moved away.

Reactions: Tin Marey