Any hung Indian men ?

Exotica

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any big Indian men here....married or otherwise. I like to watch men on Cam ...alone or with their ladies. I wud prefer guys who r in a relationship...or married. I love to see big dick men ...fuck women on cam or pics... or jerk off for me if they r alone. I m married myself.

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
"Hung Indian" is an oxymoron...
But I do have to say... just like anything else.. there are exceptions.... :D

Exotica

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
See if i m big enough for u.

Wow...wat an amazing piece of equipment u have. I have never seen a penis like that ...not even in pictures!! Is that even real ?? That looks so much like a dildo i bought a long time ago.....the same curve....and the satisfaction it gave me was incredible. I always made my guys use it on me ...b4 the real thing. God ...it felt so amazing....i never knew a penis like that existed...and that too on an Indian guy.The length , the girth , the foreskin...everything looks so perfect...and i m sure i wont need my dildo when i m with u. Ill pm u my email add...lets start chatting.

NiceGuy1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honey, you are in the wrong forum:

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Your next venture should be to go to a dwarf/little persons forum and post "Anyone here dunk a basketball?"

:rolleyes: Very. Funny. Not.

If people looked in to the survey they would find that the majority of the Indian men measured 5.1 to 6.2 which is more than the average penis size for the United States which is 5.08 according to a 2001 survey of 15 different nations. As a matter of fact the majority of the men measured in the survey were statistically larger than almost all the other nations represented in the 2001 survey besides maybe one. But besides that a 1,000 people out of almost 1.2 billion is not anywhere near enough to get accurate numbers and the numbers were only taken from 2 states. India has almost 30 states and several union territories with an extremely diverse population. Lifestyles condoms did another survey in Spring break a few years back of about 400 American college students in Cancun and almost 70% measured 5.1 to 5.9. Are Americans all hung like hamsters now?:rolleyes:
The BBC has went downhill with it's coverage for years now, I am not really surprised they posted that crap.

Now sit down, son and stfu.:cool:

Last edited:

eightinchbhai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...wat an amazing piece of equipment u have. I have never seen a penis like that ...not even in pictures!! Is that even real ?? That looks so much like a dildo i bought a long time ago.....the same curve....and the satisfaction it gave me was incredible. I always made my guys use it on me ...b4 the real thing. God ...it felt so amazing....i never knew a penis like that existed...and that too on an Indian guy.The length , the girth , the foreskin...everything looks so perfect...and i m sure i wont need my dildo when i m with u. Ill pm u my email add...lets start chatting.

Sure Dear , PM me ......lets chat

Sement

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:rolleyes: Very. Funny. Not.

If people looked in to the survey they would find that the majority of the Indian men measured 5.1 to 6.2 which is more than the average penis size for the United States which is 5.08 according to a 2001 survey of 15 different nations. As a matter of fact the majority of the men measured in the survey were statistically larger than almost all the other nations represented in the 2001 survey besides maybe one. But besides that a 1,000 people out of almost 1.2 billion is not anywhere near enough to get accurate numbers and the numbers were only taken from 2 states. India has almost 30 states and several union territories with an extremely diverse population. Lifestyles condoms did another survey in Spring break a few years back of about 400 American college students in Cancun and almost 70% measured 5.1 to 5.9. Are Americans all hung like hamsters now?:rolleyes:
The BBC has went downhill with it's coverage for years now, I am not really surprised they posted that crap.

Now sit down, son and stfu.:cool:

Okay, looks like I struck a nerve. So, instead of ignoring it and letting the issue go away, you decide to erroneously manipulate statistics to support your argument. Well, I don't need to bend the statistics to make my argument.

Here are the facts: 1.) 20% of condom uses in India fail due to penis sizes that don't fit the World Health Organization condom sizing standard; 2.) The rest of the world experiences a 5% condom failure rate; 3.) 60% of Indian men had penises about 1” shorter than those condoms catered for (5”-6”); 4.) 30% of Indian men had penises at least 2” shorter than those condoms catered for (4”-5”). This means that 90% of Indian men have penises shorter than 6”, but larger than 4”. And, I'm glad you brought up the LifeStyle Condom Spring Break survey. While, approximately 70% of American college students measured between 5.1" to 5.9", nearly 50% measured between 5.75" and 6". So, if you were to put penis size results on a chart, no matter what group of men you measured, it would inevitably take the form of a "bell-curve". The peak of the bell curve for American men, according to the LifeStyles condom survey, occurs around 5.9". This basically tells us the 50% of American men are larger than 5.9", and 50% are smaller. With regards to Indian men, I couldn't find a chart online that shows the Indian Government study results broken down that would allow us to chart it and, inevitably come up with a bell-curve. However, we can surmise that the penis length distribution amongst different groups of people will be relative. So, here's what we do know: 90% of Indian men are between 4” and 6" in length; 60% are between 5”-6”; 30% are between 4”-5”. Comparing this to American men, about 90% of American men have penises smaller than 6.75", but larger than 5”. This is a difference of about 12% on the top end (6”/6.75”=.88) and 20% on the low end (4”/5”=.8). Statistically, though, most men won’t be 4”/5” or 6”/6.75”. So, giving Indian men the benefit of the doubt, I’ll use a number closer to 12% than 20%. Let’s say 14%. Therefore, if the peak of the bell-curve for American men occurs at 5.9”, the peak for Indian men should be around 5.07” (5.9” x 0.86). And, we haven’t even gotten into the issue of penis girth/circumference, which we all know is the real reason as to why a condom fits or not.

So, don’t take offense when articles like this are put out there. As evidence by some of the Indian posters on this thread, not all Indians are smallish. Hell, you could probably conduct a study of Israelis, Japanese, Chinese, Pakistani, etc. that would yield some surprising results. Just be happy with what you have and go use it!