any hung Irish guys out there?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hmmm Irvy...i do like to drink watery scotch sometimes... but like it watery with coconut water ice cubs...:tongue:

Just imagine drinking a scotch with a Scotch...:cool: I have to try it.

long

Just Browsing
Media
Just something for a lot of you to note - you're not Irish, you're American.

Reality check ends here.

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
long said:
Just something for a lot of you to note - you're not Irish, you're American.
long said:
Reality check ends here.
Obviously 'long' forgot to leave his ass-clown-self at the door. In fact, being Irish (or any ethnicity) and American are not mutually exclusive. But, thanks for playing. Now, show yourself out.

/Irish here and happy to be it.
//An Irish woman has a beautiful accent.
///I prefer the Belfast accents (Northern Irish) myself.

D_Braemar_Fetteranus

Account Disabled
Media
I'm 7/8 Irish and I'm about 6 3/4 x 4 3/4 at 128 lbs. I used to think that guys of Irish decent were not so endowed until I met a guy in Cali who had one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen. He told me his name meant "Tree Trunk" in Gaelic. He was American but I assume that if his parents gave him a traditional Irish name that he must be mostly Irish. Anyway, the name was very accurate. I used the baseball bat (hand over hand) method to measure him once and he was three and 1/2 hands, which came to 10" when I used a ruler at home. Probably close to 7" around. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. The oddest thing was he was about 5' 7" and 120-130 lbs and didn't have huge hands or huge anything else on his body.

Another thing to keep in mind is the influence of non Celtic gene pools. A Scottish woman once told me that any Irish/Scottish/Welsh person with red hair has some Scandinavian blood in them. I couldn't find any evidence online to support this theory although the vikings definately contributed to the Irish gene pool. I've also read that the red hair comes from Spanish or North African blood. There's also the so called "Black Irish" said to be a result of Spanish ships that came to Ireland resulting in intermarriage with the local population and producing Irish folks with dark hair, dark skin and brown eyes.

I'm sure these other gene pools had an effect on penis size in some way. Maybe an anthropologist could shed some light.

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Irish said:
Crap, I'm late...

LMFAO Irish...now you are DEFINITELY Oirish mate!!

I am half Irish, am very proud to be also...me ma is from Mayo, and it is beautiful, I go there a couple of times a year to hang out with my (many!) cousins. Galway, Claire, Sligo, Mayo, Donegal...just the top west but beautiful, the country stirs the soul, it always makes me feel that I am truly home, there is something about the mystical there, I'd definitely recommend a visit. As for the hung bit...well, my dad is hung, but who knows eh!!

I do tan easily, but maybe that's got something to do with the other half ;)

PowayWolfman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
shamrock76 said:
Speaking as a Irish guy, Irish guys packing meat seem to be a rariety! or am I wrong? would love to hear from any Itish guys out there!

My bud Enda is well hung... not long, but thick.. And im Irish, German, Italian, Navajo Indian... Big mutt actually XD

Edmond405

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
1/2 Irish and 1/2 Scot here. Long and thick. And, no, I don't tan easily at all. Dark hair, fair skin, amber eyes. Am partnered with Scot-Welsh guy and he isn't as long, but damn is he thick. He doesn't tan well either.

Wonder about the "Italian Curse"? Is it true that all Italian men are long?:wink:

= Ed

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My paternal grandmother was only HALF-Irish, and she was as pale as porcelain. No remarks about 'manly mysteries' on her side, one way or the other, and I just don't think they'd talk about such things.

My father was big (as I've mentioned in other posts), but that came from the Guyanese East Indian/African side.