any hung Irish guys out there?

longseangalway

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
shamrock76 said:
Speaking as a Irish guy, Irish guys packing meat seem to be a rariety! or am I wrong? would love to hear from any Itish guys out there!
I am Irish and my experience is that there are quite a few big cocks. Most I have encountered are a bit above average to huge.
I was at a festival last year and this guy started yelling and bragging about the size of his cock, so someone told him to whip it out. It was fucking huge, and he had people taking him into their tents and playing with him all night. Girls and guys were giving him their numbers. I was so turned on by the whole thing.

fredfred

Experimental Member
Media
my gf spent 1 year in Dublin. She went out with this Patrick, and she told me he was extremely long and thick, like a big cucumber she sais. That made me terribly jealous.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
findfirefox said:
OMG so funny, I started to cough while I was laughing. :cool:
Well, before (s)he changes it, if you look in the sidebar next to his/her posting, you'll see (s)he lists gender as "Female", then says "the thickness" of it, so, I could only assume... :tongue:

Attachments

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a pretty blond boy in Westlife I swear is huge like a horse, at least you see something inside his loose fitting paints. I guess there not so young anymore but I still think most of them are hot as hell.

D

deleted26151

Im 100% Irish and my ancestry n both sides is also. Ive heard some rumours that Irish guys are supposed to be small?!? Nebody else heard this?

tabot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Gisella said:
Well, the Irish accent for me sounds like American when you are among many english different accents...

But who can understand a scotch talking? Man they talk the most difficult English for a foreigner to understand in my oppinion...the easier for me are the clean educated english accent they are slow and they talk pronunciating how is written...

I love South African accent...they are very warm people and love to party too !:biggrin1:

Where are the South Africans?:cool:
I'm a South African!!

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
Four generations removed from county Connaught here, with some Scottish in there somewhere (still need to fix that Scotch/Scottish mistake in my introductory post). Very few and fleeting glimpses of family in the buff, but I'd say we're all well hung growers. I have suffered the "you're hung for an Irish guy" comment when dropping trou. I also had a fuck buddy with whom it was discovered after a few meetings that we shared a surname (no immediate blood relation - we looked it up). He was hung average but well proportioned. Suffice to say we then helped each other work out some naughty cousin fantasies.

Forgot to mention: Ireland has a very fine reputation of having quality horse breeders :biggrin:

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just got back from over a week in Ireland. I don't know about average cock size, but the boys where their jeans tighter there than they do in the United States, and walking around Dublin it was nothing but bulges all of the time!