Any hung studs or dominant women wanna small penis humiliate me

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Penis Aficionado.....every read your own signature?? I guess you had a weak moment...

I don't feel like I attacked the guy personally ... surely everyone can agree that "I would like someone to small penis humiliate me" is a ridiculous contortion of the English language. In the spirit of helpfulness, may I suggest: "I would like someone to humiliate me for my small penis."

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Penis Aficionado.....every read your own signature?? I guess you had a weak moment...
Lay off of the guy will you? He didn't get belligerent or rude, he just corrected a grammatical error.
I don't feel like I attacked the guy personally ... surely everyone can agree that "I would like someone to small penis humiliate me" is a ridiculous contortion of the English language. In the spirit of helpfulness, may I suggest: "I would like someone to humiliate me for my small penis."
Well, technically, That would be the right way, the only problem is- not a lot of people here are that much into sentence structure, spelling, etc.etc..