Any ideas for my slave?

sarah123123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello! I have a webcam slave on skype with a great body and, of course, a big cock.

I'm looking for new ideas of things to make him do. He's oiled his body for me, rubbed food items on him (e.g. whipped cream, chocolate sauce), sucked and taken a dildo and cum on his face.

Any other new ideas that he could do? He's really up for anything. Has no limits.

Reactions: CuteTallNThick

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, naturally the first thing that comes to mind to incorporate into your play with him is to make him edge himself. In case you don't know what that means, it means to sexually be brought close to orgasm but (be) prevented from cumming. See how long you can keep him going.

Reactions: keenobserver

Chrysippus

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Emancipate him, then pay for counseling for the two of you to determine and treat the inadequacy that made each of you seek your respective roles--or you could ramp it up a notch and play 'Concentration Camp' with him--you'd probably make a great Ilse Koch, the bitch of Buchenwald. PS: you can buy a whip at the HustlerStore near you. Got shiny black boots to match?

Tell him to stick a watermelon or medium sized pineapple up his ass (see Little Nicky); he will instantly rebel and emancipate himself.