Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that when the OP said "Irish" he meant "Irish," i.e., "born and raised in Ireland," not "of Irish descent."

I know of a member of LPSG who purports to be an Irish girl, but all the pictures in her gallery are taken from other web sites, so "she" is probably a guy; but he or she probably really is Irish.

I'm neither Irish nor of Irish descent, but I'm a big fan of Father Ted. Does that count for anything? My ambition in life is to turn into a decrepit, lecherous, violent, drunken old Irish priest who sits in a filthy armchair throwing empty beer cans and shouting, "DRINK! FECK! ARSE!"

Reactions: Electricdenim

FunLovin.1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am from Spain but have lived in Northern Ireland since i was 3. Im not sure if you would class me as Northern Irish or Spanish Lol.

Reactions: Packy14ni

McSchlong

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey,

Yes I meant Irish as in born and living in Ireland, sorry about that! The reason: Me and my Girlfriend want to meet a guy with a big cock to have some fun with. To be blunt!!

Some of the pictures in the gallery had her foaming at the mouth practically....:biggrin1:

Pity you can't look at the pictures without being a gold member...ah well.

Oh and - Father Ted is a pinnacle of Irish values :D

Hi Fun.Lovin! Didn't realise there would be many females on this site, but I suppose given its nature its a bit inevitable! Luckily I'm not the jealous type, or else I'd be scarred for life. Some of the pictures are....just...whoah. I mean I'm 6", normal width, totally average in every way, and my GF thinks I'm big compared to most of what she's seen!! Her face when she saw some galleries here was priceless. She's probably at home looking them up right now :D

Reactions: Packy14ni

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that those of us on this side of the drink (DRINK!! —No, Father, I mean the Atlantic Ocean!) who have discovered Father Ted love the series like a load of mad eejits. Unfortunately, though, there do not seem to be many of us. I keep hoping that such imports, whether from Ireland or from the UK, might give the words "ARSE," "SHITE," and "BOLLOCKS" currency in North American speech, but, at present, those remain foreign expressions. I am delighted, however, to report that the term "wanker" has gained a foothold in North-American usage.

Reactions: Irishshon17

tomcatdub

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey dudes,

Name's Jef, pretty well endowed myself, around 7.5 - 8 inches, cut, pretty thick 'n veiny, and man, do i ever have a cock fetish, full time crotch-
watcher...a mate of mine put me on to this site, in clubs 'n pubs, i have a habit (sometimes a wee bit ott, depending on how many pints i had!), i'm a bit of an exhibitionist, i guess...not everybody's cup of tea, i'll grant you, but hey, i live and let live, i've pulled quite a few damned hot sessions like that!

i'm 46, fit, hung, healthy poz (hiv+), versatile boi, looking 4 discreet, m2m action, based in d9, wltm 25-45, average 2 fit, pref well hung, open-minded, tops/actives/masters, 4 horny, no strings fun...bi/curious blokes MOST welcome for discreet daytime experimentation...
GENUINE & DEFINITELY NO TIME WASTING !!

msg me...

:rolleyes:

Reactions: Irishshon17