Any issues with your cunt?

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been shy to wear bathing suits in public. Because in a word, my mons veneris is fat. I've always envied women who could wear bathing suit bottoms and be either completely flat or better still concave. Anyone else shy about that matter?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh how mature of you!:rolleyes:

If you don't like my sig then don't look at it
Took that a bit personally, did you?

It's not an issue of like or dislike. Some links and inclusions can screw up the page layout forcing you to scroll sideways to see the sidebar options. Your signature is doing this.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
hey im a guy but i was wonderin if u cood help me with a question i have a girl who is just a friend and were lik brother and sister and we have intense talks about lik sexuality and things and she tells me that girls arent lik guys and get horny alot or masturbate and i was wondering why they just dont get the urge lik guys
I they keep letting these 15 year olds in here, I'm going to quit visiting this site.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no real issues with my cunt. She keeps herself clean and exercises daily. Sometimes she is a little moody, but for the most part she is quite accommodating, friendly and sweet. There have been a few mornings waking up in unfamiliar surroundings when I have to ask her, "What have you gotten us into now?" and she just winks and smiles mischievously at me through swollen red lips. All in all though, she has been a great little cunt and I do my best to keep her happy and satisfied.

So, you say she's accomodating? Hmmmm... ;)

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Took that a bit personally, did you?

It's not an issue of like or dislike. Some links and inclusions can screw up the page layout forcing you to scroll sideways to see the sidebar options. Your signature is doing this.

Well if i made the sig smaller would it help?

When i'm on here the layout is exactly as it was before.

Try reading what she said to me previously and then you might realise why i took it personally.WTH is she to tell me what i should like ffs!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Drifter - I don't have an issue with my cunt - but I do have an issue with a cunt, specifically a Welsh cunt who sometimes posts reactionary shite in the WI forum. Any words of wisdom on that? :biggrin1:

May I refer my honourable friend to Peter Cook and Dudley Moore. :wink:

Now Constant Comment has an issue and I wish to give her some advce. :fuckyou2::tongue:

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I've always been shy to wear bathing suits in public. Because in a word, my mons veneris is fat. I've always envied women who could wear bathing suit bottoms and be either completely flat or better still concave. Anyone else shy about that matter?

It is a shame that you should feel shy about that, but I do know a couple of other ladies who feel the same way.

For me a high arched mons is about the sexiest visual signal I can see. Lucky ladies like you are able to do things that others can't. :wink:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ȝeue þi cunte to cunnig and craue affetir wedding.
(Give your cunt wisely and make (your) demands after the wedding.)

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a shame that you should feel shy about that, but I do know a couple of other ladies who feel the same way.

For me a high arched mons is about the sexiest visual signal I can see. Lucky ladies like you are able to do things that others can't. :wink:

You mean there is no diet and excercise routine for this condition?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You mean there is no diet and exercise routine for this condition?

is not a condition, is ever so much a bonus. i am in complete agreement with Mr. Driftwood, the rise of a full mons veneris is absolutely divine.

*snickers* but i am totally willing to rent my face out as some mons reducing exercise machine.

call now!! operators standing by!! three easy payments of 9.99 *i'm cheap:rolleyes: and easy*

L_Lynn

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So, you say she's accomodating? Hmmmm... ;)

Yes, I believe accommodating is the best word. I've also heard her described as "tight" and "toned" and "enveloping" but you know, men lie. So I stick with what I personally know, which is that she can accommodate an average penis as well as an above average penis.

*blink* i couldn't care less about shoes unless i can't find the other one.

Oh it was just an example playing on the stereotype of how a woman can own 20 pairs of shoes but not have the right shoes for a particular outfit.

Personally, I think you should revel in it! You have something many other women don't and there are plenty of people out there who would appreciate it. We all tend to want what we don't have- straight hair if ours is curly, bigger boobs if ours are small, more curves if we are straight, etc- but the lesson is to love what we do have, to in fact rejoice in it. But that's just my humble opinion.