Any Jake Steed Fans Out There

ramwella

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I remember Jake Steed. His old stuff was cool. His moveis seem to be the only that some of my old gfs would watch.

About 2 years ago, I saw recent movies he did-- "Freaky Ho's & Monstercocks", or something like that. It looked like he was producing them, but I didn't like them-- at least I didn't like his part in them.

Steed was trying to do this hip-hop routine that really didn't fit him. Don't get me wrong. Watching hard-core thugs fuck is hot. But it has to look real. Jake Steed isn't credible as a hard-core thug. It just doesn't work for him. He works better as the "all-american, boy-next-door with a big dick who has freaky sex behind closed doors" role.

frgman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jake Steed fan right here. Wasn't he in Showtime? Would love ya to put up some pics.

jaodernein

Experimental Member
Media
Fan Here!

Anyone know what what of his films is called, i seen it when i was younger, it was him and another guy and a girl with blonde hair and it was set in a taxi depot i think, it started of with the camera in a taxi and then it went straight to the depot and they were having a threesome and one scene that always stays in my head is when jake gets some doughnuts and starts to push is cock through them into the girls mouth, anyone know any info on this?

Been trying to find this film for aaggeess.......

:D

Bergermal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: jo999

averagejoeishere

Experimental Member
Media
There was a video in the Dirty Debutants, or how ever the hell you spell it series, a little brunette, average build; in her mid thirties. light complextion who wanted Ed to set her up with Jake, when she got a glance at Jake's big meat stick, she almost cried, ANYONE???

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a video in the Dirty Debutants, or how ever the hell you spell it series, a little brunette, average build; in her mid thirties. light complextion who wanted Ed to set her up with Jake, when she got a glance at Jake's big meat stick, she almost cried, ANYONE???

Only one of the mist posted clips here...

averagejoeishere

Experimental Member
Media
A little more detail- perhaps mid-thirties, midlength brunette, slightly wavey, smaller bust, very new, specifially wanted to fuck Jake, no prior films, I believe she was a teacher or librarian of sort???

Bergermal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
big jake steed fan here and have been ever since i first layed eyes on his cock.
no other cock has had the same effect his has had on me in the years that followed. ive watched all his videos and have tried to find a dildo or replica of his cock. his cock alone first got me interested in big cocks and has since evolved into an obsession.