Any Japanese underwear / swimwear fan here?

Experimental Member
Media
I am new here. Happy New Year!

Since I visited Japan a few years ago, I have become obsessed with Japanese underwear and swimwear. They are so skimpy and very sexy. When I visited their department stores, I couldn't believe they were selling all kinds of underwear on the shelf, such as very skimpy bikinis, thongs, completely see through underwear and etc. Those types of stuff probably can only be seen in the adult shops in the US, but they are in superb quality, nothing like cheaply made sex garment. I suddenly felt men in Japan were so liberated.

Their sports section and sports shops also carry speedos from major manufacturers but the cut is skimpier than the ones I saw in the US. And then I started to look online, I found AQUX makes sheer swimwear with drain line in the back and draw string. I have worn those in Caribbean and I found they are really erotic. Especially when I point myself upwards or to the side. The crotch is more than semi sheer when dry, but still people won't notice unless they are close by.

any Asian gear fans here?

Experimental Member
Media
I agree. It seems this topic isn't very proper as this board is called LPSG...

I have to go 1-2 sizes up depending on brands. One underwear brand (TxM) is very erotic. They have designs with or without central seam / pouch, but because the fabric is very stretchy and sheer, I can always wear them comfortably. I didn't see anything similar in the US. Every time I visited their department store, I became horny.

starfire99

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am new here. Happy New Year!

Since I visited Japan a few years ago, I have become obsessed with Japanese underwear and swimwear. They are so skimpy and very sexy. When I visited their department stores, I couldn't believe they were selling all kinds of underwear on the shelf, such as very skimpy bikinis, thongs, completely see through underwear and etc. Those types of stuff probably can only be seen in the adult shops in the US, but they are in superb quality, nothing like cheaply made sex garment. I suddenly felt men in Japan were so liberated.

Their sports section and sports shops also carry speedos from major manufacturers but the cut is skimpier than the ones I saw in the US. And then I started to look online, I found AQUX makes sheer swimwear with drain line in the back and draw string. I have worn those in Caribbean and I found they are really erotic. Especially when I point myself upwards or to the side. The crotch is more than semi sheer when dry, but still people won't notice unless they are close by.

any Asian gear fans here?
Welcome and Happy New Year!
While I'm not super familiar with the Japanese underwear and swimwear, I am a fan of the Tokyo BTM channel on youtube. This is one of their latest vids, which is all about the topic of skimpy Japanese underwear! I don't know if I'd like anything super skimpy but the ones they call 'boxers', maybe I would try it out? :blush: :rolleyes:

(I tried to share a link, but it said it was age-restricted) Just go to youtube and find the Tokyo BTM channel.

Reactions: Zackias

bulgegawker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree. It seems this topic isn't very proper as this board is called LPSG...

I have to go 1-2 sizes up depending on brands. One underwear brand (TxM) is very erotic. They have designs with or without central seam / pouch, but because the fabric is very stretchy and sheer, I can always wear them comfortably. I didn't see anything similar in the US. Every time I visited their department store, I became horny.
HNY! Lol I agree but definitely appreciate good quality skimpy speedos. Keep recommendations coming, I will order some and let you know.