• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Any keyholders for a fit sub? Long term

auslck

Experimental Member
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey guys.

I'll be brief, I'm Aussie, 25, hard worker and looking for a down to earth dominant guy who wants to encourage me to cum less. If you're new to this, let me know and we can explore together.

I'm interested in a caring yet sadistic guy. Maybe start introducing ruined orgasms as the default? When I am allowed to cum, maybe it's timed, uncomfortable and painful. Nice full ones very rarely?? Got a plan in mind? Show off the difference between your cock and my nub.

Denial is not always easy but should be fun, I'm into the psychological side of it.

I have a holy trainer cage.

I'm fit, and can send faceless pictures, but not Skype.

Pm me if you're interested and around my age or older.

0nlin3_

Sexy Member
Hey guys.

I'll be brief, I'm Aussie, 25, hard worker and looking for a down to earth dominant guy who wants to encourage me to cum less. If you're new to this, let me know and we can explore together.

I'm interested in a caring yet sadistic guy. Maybe start introducing ruined orgasms as the default? When I am allowed to cum, maybe it's timed, uncomfortable and painful. Nice full ones very rarely?? Got a plan in mind? Show off the difference between your cock and my nub.

Denial is not always easy but should be fun, I'm into the psychological side of it.

I have a holy trainer cage.

I'm fit, and can send faceless pictures, but not Skype.

Pm me if you're interested and around my age or older.
I love the idea.. in case you decide to skype, I will be happy to own your balls for a long term

Attachments

• 1638453499737.png
    1638453499737.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: garry007k

0nlin3_

Sexy Member
add me on skype then
we chat there and schedule your activities