any ladies caught masturbating

Jollyrancher

Just Browsing
Media
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I ounce caught my sisters babysitter one night masterbating on my parents sofa while on the phone. She thought I was out of the house and didn't here me come one. She was so embarrassed that she never babysat again. So have any of you ladies been caught if so when and by who.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i got caught by my brother. SO embarassing! him and my other brother gave me shit about it for quite a while...

thorprep

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I walked in on a co-worker with her hand up her skirt and a very flush face, which immediately became more flushed! I actually hadn't initially noticed what she was doing (herself!), as she was sitting behind her desk, but she reacted so strongly when I entered that she made it clear.

I made a quick exit and told her I'd be back in a few. When I returned, she was pretty mortified/embarassed, but unapologetic. I didn't ask for any explanantion and just got on with what we were working on.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My sister's overheard me once (adjacent rooms), but no one's ever walked in on me or anything.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nay-nayRe: any ladies cuaght masterbating
Quote:
Originally Posted by avg-dick

Details, baby girl.........

i was squatting over my vibe and riding it and my brother walked in. i normally hear people walking towards my room but i didn't hear him that time.

Bless your heart, i guess you`ll learn to start locking doors, huh?

lafever

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
nay-nayRe: any ladies cuaght masterbating
Quote:
Originally Posted by avg-dick [URL]http://www.lpsg.org/images36/buttons/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Details, baby girl.........

i was squatting over my vibe and riding it and my brother walked in. i normally hear people walking towards my room but i didn't hear him that time.

Bless your heart, i guess you`ll learn to start locking doors, huh?

lafever

haha. i guess i was too into waht i was doing to even hear anything. :redface: what's even more embarassing is when anyone in the family wants to speak to me or tell me something, they knock on the door and i'm like "yeah?" meaning COME IN, but they are like "are you dressed?" i'm like come on. haha. then i'm like "UHH YEAH, i wouldn't have said come in if i wasn't dressed!" :rolleyes: so i'm a little self-conscious about that now. makes it seem like everybody knows what happened. lol.

thesluttykitten

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
a lot of times.
Me and my hubby love public nudity, one of the most attractive things is the chance to be catched. I've been catched a few times, that was hot.