Any ladies in London want to practice their deepthroat technique?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by shazzy, May 20, 2011.

1. shazzy

shazzy Active Member

Albums:
    Hi, 25 year old guy here.

I like to get my cock sucked and much prefer it if the person doing it enjoys it and puts some effort in it.

Anyway, I was recently with an inexperienced girl that had never deep throated a cock. It turned out that I was a good teacher. Who knew :tongue:

Our meeting went a bit like this:

As she was sucking me I noticed that she was enjoying it more than most girls so I asked her to go down as far as she could. I guided her head down and told her to hold for as long as possible. She did this a few times, but it was still not down her throat. Then as she got used to this, whilst she was down, I gently but firmly pushed her head all the way down and my cock head past the gag threshold. She loved it and and spent the next half hour getting my cock down her throat.

So any ladies want to learn how to deep throat a decent average sized cock (above average thickness, check my pics) before you start moving on to bigger things?

Any big guys with gf/wives that want her to practice on an smaller cock to perfect the technique so she can use it on you?

PM me. I'm in North London but happy to travel anywhere within zone 3. Might do zone 4 if you're just that hot!

x

Draft saved Draft deleted