Any ladies in LPSG give a good footjob?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by cjc2806, Aug 20, 2008.

1. cjc2806

cjc2806 Member

Albums:
    Do any of the ladies of LPSG claim to give a good footjob?? Either during foreplay in private at home or car etc...or publicly under a table to someone when no one is looking.

Or either with their bare feet, or foot, or stocking feet?

Some ladies find it odd to do things with their feet like that, while others are not shy about it at all

2. KUTEFEET

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep! I sure do ;)

3. EllieP

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I happen to have a pair of magical feet. I have been known to be quite naughty in public places where my feet are hidden. It's so much fun to see him get angry, but there's not a lot he can do about it except move. Yeah, I'd like to see him work up the resolve to move! LOL!

4. Snarky_succubus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Glad I'm not the only one who does this! The freak doesn't get mad, though... He just gets this frantic look in his eye and a wicked smirk on his face... And clears his throat a lot. Maybe the threat clearing releases pressure from the wang? Hahaha I have VERY fond memories of our last meal together the first time we met. An Italian place in Venice Beach... Restaurant to ourselves... And my feet just roaming freely :)

5. helmholtz

helmholtz Member

This is so hot! Thanks for sharing, ladies :) It sounds like the fact that you can do it under the table surreptitiously is the turn on for the women here... but as a guy with a foot fetish, I know that nothing gets me raging quicker than the thought of a sexy woman with perfect, elegant feet and toes slipping off her shoes and socks and working them all over my hardness. I am single at this time, but in my recent relationship, we incorporated her sexy feet into our sex life all the time. I loved tying her ankles together and hoisting her legs in the air, shoving her feet in my face and fucking her silly :) Any more details you'd like to share would be most welcome.... and I hope lots more sexy footjob stories come up here, too!

6. helmholtz

helmholtz Member

Hey Kutefeet I just followed you on Twitter... I'm @fetish_dude :)

Draft saved Draft deleted