Any ladies in the nyc area who wants to take a hung 18 year olds virginity?

Yep, I'm still a virgin haha. I have pics on my profile if you wanna see how I look, I love mature women but, all types are welcome

That was a nicer response unlike the first person, just a friendly post; not here for conflict.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was a nicer response unlike the first person, just a friendly post; not here for conflict.
I haven't looked at your pics but if you're seeking women who like hung dudes try dating sites like 7orbetter or well hung dating

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't looked at your pics but if you're seeking women who like hung dudes try dating sites like 7orbetter or well hung dating

Oh my gosh there is a 7orbetter. LOL what will they think of next!

I mean at least you guys are nice about it lol, that tiny whatever comes off a bit rude. Wonder how many guys fucked her cause of her personality...

CarlaM

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I mean at least you guys are nice about it lol, that tiny whatever comes off a bit rude. Wonder how many guys fucked her cause of her personality...

She's wonderful. Don't knock the ladies here son.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think she has no problem getting laid. I'm pretty sure she posted that because this is not the appropriate forum for such a request.

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Seriously not a game you want to play here. I don't say that to be mean. Respect the ladies or you'll be the one not getting laid.

This isn't an advertisement, my bad I haven't been in this site for 9 years bud. I Dont go looking through every thread. Wasn't sure where to post now thanks very much

D

deleted977816

This isn't an advertisement, my bad I haven't been in this site for 9 years bud. I Dont go looking through every thread. Wasn't sure where to post now thanks very much
Understandable. What would be your ideal age range for a mature woman?

Reactions: sweetlucky12