Any Ladies Want a Bigger Clit for Show/Pleasure

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow what a stupid thread. I don't see how this is a women's issue considering you're only talking about it for some kind of wanking material.
When this thread was created, this was the most appropriate forum in which to place it, which is why the women who were here at the time asked to have another forum created for posts like these.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When this thread was created, this was the most appropriate forum in which to place it, which is why the women who were here at the time asked to have another forum created for posts like these.
I didn't realise it was an old thread that had resurfaced! :confused:

Reactions: AlteredEgo

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote " How can something that prominent remain that sensitive?"

Answer from Mrs D : it doesn't, unfortunately. :(

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Depending on the replies, I may start a new thread asking this in the Ask Women forum, but are there growers and showers when it comes to clit sizes?

The reason I ask is that a couple of weeks ago my wife and I went to a strip club (she's the one that wants to go, I honestly don't feel strongly either way) and there was this one stripper that really caught my attention. It's not an all nude strip club unless you pay for a private dance, so that's why it caught my attention even more when one of the dancers had a noticeably large clit showing through her undies while dancing. It wasn't a seam on the crotch, it was that close that I could see the bump right at the very top of a small cameltoe.

Also, what made the bump look even more defined was that she was wearing white silk panties. I could almost see a shaft under the bump. By the way, she's wasn't a transvestite, she would've gotten fired the first day If she was.

So, in a nutshell, I guess my question is, can a clit be totally flaccid and still look completely erect?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"would have gotten fired the first day"
Mr. Rawdog you need to visit a better class of strip club
trans-hate is so not cool

as for the clit... maybe she is related to Ms. Snoozan
:p

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"would have gotten fired the first day"
Mr. Rawdog you need to visit a better class of strip club
trans-hate is so not cool
:p

Not trans hate at all, it's a run of the mill strip club that has female strippers. I merely mentioned that in case anyone had a theory she was a he.

As for Snoozan, I don't understand

lil peachie

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Depending on the replies, I may start a new thread asking this in the Ask Women forum, but are there growers and showers when it comes to clit sizes?

The reason I ask is that a couple of weeks ago my wife and I went to a strip club (she's the one that wants to go, I honestly don't feel strongly either way) and there was this one stripper that really caught my attention. It's not an all nude strip club unless you pay for a private dance, so that's why it caught my attention even more when one of the dancers had a noticeably large clit showing through her undies while dancing. It wasn't a seam on the crotch, it was that close that I could see the bump right at the very top of a small cameltoe.

Also, what made the bump look even more defined was that she was wearing white silk panties. I could almost see a shaft under the bump. By the way, she's wasn't a transvestite, she would've gotten fired the first day If she was.

So, in a nutshell, I guess my question is, can a clit be totally flaccid and still look completely erect?
Could it have been a piercing? I have a vertical hood & the jewelry poked through my panties. Depending on the jewelry it could make a big bump.

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Quote Raw Dog "I guess my question is, can a clit be totally flaccid and still look completely erect?"

Doubt it but only have experience of one. Have a look at the pix. Flaccid its not prominent with the glans mostly hooded. Hard it is much more prominent with the glans uncovered. Like all these sort of observations every one is bound to be different.