Any Lefties at LPSG?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm left handed.
Anyone else?

(nope, i dont jerkoff lefthanded, but i have pals who do...just for the curious LOL)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Dee, i have always read that lefties have a shorter lifespan?
Any details on that?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LEfty here too.
Massive , did you know that in arabic countries they use the left hand for unclean activities and the right for the "important stuff" SO, you are only proving to us that you are in your right mind after all! LOL!

naughty

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 9 2005, 12:21 AM
Any details on that?
[post=281310]Quoted post[/post]​

Accidental stab wounds with those stupid scissors bring down our average. ;)

(Militant lefty here -- I do everything left-handed.)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Feb 8 2005, 11:21 PM
Any details on that?
[post=281310]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh. It's not true, and here's why. A 1980 study by Halpern and Cohen mistakenly correlated age of death with handedness, and it just so happens that in their sample that the average age of death for lefties was significantly less (nine years) than the righties. Think, sample size issues. And another article points out some famous left-handed people -- quite a few US Presidents on that list -- as well as interesting factoid: that many more people back when reported being right-handed because, back then, teachers would "correct" left-handed children to use the right.

Never mind that "gauche" and "sinistral" are associated with the "left" and with "wickedness." And all my years of Final Fantasy, I thought gauche was a dagger-type weapon.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
No, that's a main gauche (French for "left hand"). It appears in a lot of RPGs. A main gauche as a dagger used for parrying.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a righty, but I'll jerk off with either, switching makes it fun. My mom's a lefty, which is why I know this story: They say that if yer a lefty, you were meant to have a twin. That aside, oddly enough, me and my mom have the same print and handwriting. Like, back when I was in Algebra, I'd take her inventory notes and she'd take my homework.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is interesting, cuz i *am* a twin.
I've posted many times about my brother.
Unfortunately he died in an accident when we were 21..
He was a righty.

six_around

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i write lefty, bat lefty, throw righty, golf righty, and i use 2 hands for something else ^_^

i dont know if i count as a lefty or not :wacko:

cypher13

Experimental Member
Media
Heh. It's not true, and here's why. A 1980 study by Halpern and Cohen mistakenly correlated age of death with handedness, and it just so happens that in their sample that the average age of death for lefties was significantly less (nine years) than the righties. Think, sample size issues. And another article points out some famous left-handed people -- quite a few US Presidents on that list -- as well as interesting factoid: that many more people back when reported being right-handed because, back then, teachers would "correct" left-handed children to use the right.

By the way, this link to the "famous left-handed people" takes you to John Mottishaw's website. He does superb work. If you ever have a bashed up fountain pen that you love, he can fix it. Pricey, perhaps, but in this case you do get what you pay for.

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media
Tx

You are a lefty and your twin was a righty. Were you identical twins?

Of course, next question, if I may ask, do you think he was gay?

I've always assumed that my being a lefty has to be genetic. It is so natural to me.

Also, there were more than a few things make me think I was well on the way to being gay by the time I was 5 or so - so am figuring the same thing about being gay.

jeepwranglerboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am ambidextrous. My father and brother are left handed so I learned to use it from an early age. I normally write with my right hand but I have been known to unconsciously switch to my left from time to time. The left side of my body is also a bit stronger and I dance better (turning, kicking, etc.) on my left as well.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by jeepwranglerboi@Feb 9 2005, 12:03 PM
I am ambidextrous. My father and brother are left handed so I learned to use it from an early age. I normally write with my right hand but I have been known to unconsciously switch to my left from time to time. The left side of my body is also a bit stronger and I dance better (turning, kicking, etc.) on my left as well.
[post=281485]Quoted post[/post]​

I jerk off with both hands, does that make me ambidextrous??

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a fraternal twin, to answer the above question, not identical.
And yes, my twin was straight.