Any lifestyle subs or slaves on this site?

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was just curious to see how many subs or slaves were on this site. I am not referring to those who just enjoy a kink session. I am looking for those that are dedicated to serving a Domme/Dom for a LTR. I just figured it wouldn't hurt asking.

I am currently considering subs at the moment, so I thought I would also see if there was anyone local who was willing to speak up. Bi preferred, but not necessary. I can give more info to the right person.

This thread might be a good area to talk about issues regarding size. I also started a group discussing difficulty with chastity devices and large dicks.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, they come and go: of all the sexual minorities represented on this board, subs and slaves are the least understood and least likely to be listened to and appreciated without undue judgment from a lot of squeamish types.

I'm a sexual dominant but not a Sir/Dom/Master; it's not that I disapprove of the lifestyle, but I know that, for me, it wouldn't work 24/7. I do, however, count members of the community as associates, customers and, in at least one case, a genuine friend, who (interestingly) is both a Boy to his Sir and a Sir to his Boy, and they are not a triad, as they all live in separate arrangements.

Such fluidity, including an increasing acceptance of the Pansexual community, is becoming more and more common: it's very "New Guard".

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, I for one am more D/s than S&M. Yes I can be very sadistic at times, but I save that more for sessions. I am more of a maternal, caring, sensual Domme. I would be very happy living in a 24/7 situation. I can not really date "vanilla" men anymore. A big part of me is missing and it wouldn't be fair to my partner if I had to look elsewhere to find it.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I for one am more D/s than S&M. Yes I can be very sadistic at times, but I save that more for sessions. I am more of a maternal, caring, sensual Domme. I would be very happy living in a 24/7 situation. I can not really date "vanilla" men anymore. A big part of me is missing and it wouldn't be fair to my partner if I had to look elsewhere to find it.

Oh, I gave up on vanilla years ago :cool:

I totally understand what you mean about partnering with a vanilla and looking elsewhere for more extreme play; even if it were completely consensual, it would set up a fundamental breech in the equality of the original partners. Such an arrangement wouldn't work, I don't believe.

But there's a difference between your thread titled "Lifestyle" and play time. True 24/7 relationships exist, but the vast majority of BDSM folk reserve it for play, with the balance of their relationship being one of equality and outward normalcy. Would you wear a leather corset and drag your sub around a supermarket with a collar and leash*? That's what I mean by 24/7: it exists, but outside of some specific urban areas, it's simply too provocative.

*I have seen a Sir lead his boy around a supermarket, not just with a collar and leash, but wearing one of those metal-wire cages that keeps the mouth open at the corners, as well. They are well-known around town, but i live in gaygaygay Wilton Manors, which makes W Hollywood look like Topeka :biggrin1:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But there's a difference between your thread titled "Lifestyle" and play time. True 24/7 relationships exist, but the vast majority of BDSM folk reserve it for play, with the balance of their relationship being one of equality and outward normalcy. Would you wear a leather corset and drag your sub around a supermarket with a collar and leash*? That's what I mean by 24/7: it exists, but outside of some specific urban areas, it's simply too provocative.

I live it 24/7, but there are many different ways to do it. I don't see 24/7 as doing what you mentioned. Maybe for some, but that is not how I run the show I guess you could say. He is conscious of his role in the relationship and expected to act in an appropriate manner. I see what you mentioned as more of an extreme fetish lifestyle I suppose. Mine is a way of life, as may some of the more extreme people may be as well, but my relationships are more on a mental and emotional level in submission than using fetish wear or such acts of constant submission. I wouldn't say my way of things is any less 24/7 than theirs. When I am in charge of someone's daily life and all that they do...that is living it all of the time. There is no break or time out.

hunkydory

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*I have seen a Sir lead his boy around a supermarket, not just with a collar and leash, but wearing one of those metal-wire cages that keeps the mouth open at the corners, as well. They are well-known around town, but i live in gaygaygay Wilton Manors, which makes W Hollywood look like Topeka :biggrin1:

Wow - I have seen similar but only at Folsom or GMSMA type fairs - that is commitment :eek: I have seen a puppy tail up some guys ass but that was also at a Folsom type situation where everybody is parading around - but at Shopright! wow!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I live it 24/7, but there are many different ways to do it. I don't see 24/7 as doing what you mentioned. Maybe for some, but that is not how I run the show I guess you could say. He is conscious of his role in the relationship and expected to act in an appropriate manner. I see what you mentioned as more of an extreme fetish lifestyle I suppose. Mine is a way of life, as may some of the more extreme people may be as well, but my relationships are more on a mental and emotional level in submission than using fetish wear or such acts of constant submission. I wouldn't say my way of things is any less 24/7 than theirs. When I am in charge of someone's daily life and all that they do...that is living it all of the time. There is no break or time out.

There are groups throughout the country that specialize in a str8/gay/queer/bi/pansexual celebration of the lifestyle 24/7. This is a link to one here in SoFla, the last meeting of which I attended because they were having one of those "Jon-Benet" type competitions I usually loathe so much, but went to cheer on a contestant whom I know well (he won, BTW).

I'm fairly certain that a similar organization or branch of BeyondLeather exists within 100 miles of where you live. It's probably the best way to actually connect face-to-face; message boards only do so much. The national Dom titleholder is straight, FWIW.

Good luck with your quest: you're a smart and beautiful woman who knows what she wants. You should not have much difficulty once you involve yourself.

Wow - I have seen similar but only at Folsom or GMSMA type fairs - that is commitment :eek: I have seen a puppy tail up some guys ass but that was also at a Folsom type situation where everybody is parading around - but at Shopright! wow!

Yeah: here it's called Publix :cool:

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wait...I do belong to several local groups and am active in my local community. I belong on other sites as well. I was just curious who on here was involved. I wasn't looking for information. I have been in the life about 10 years and I do Pro-Domme sessions. Maybe there was a mix of communication there. This is a site for large penises...So...I was wondering if anybody...ya know what...nevermind.

D_Bitch McConnell

Experimental Member
Media
Hey angel,

I spent 6 months as a 24/7 slave until february this year. I'm still with the the girl but she found it too much to maintain, so we now just 'session' and she cuckolds me. I completely understand about chastity devices - none of the off the shelf ones would ever fit, even when flaccid! More than happy to chat some time about it?

WHB

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey angel,

I spent 6 months as a 24/7 slave until february this year. I'm still with the the girl but she found it too much to maintain, so we now just 'session' and she cuckolds me. I completely understand about chastity devices - none of the off the shelf ones would ever fit, even when flaccid! More than happy to chat some time about it?

WHB

Too much to maintain? Wow. I'm sorry to hear that for you though :frown1:
That's what I was wondering about devices. I guess you could maybe get an insertable one but that's not practical for long term chastity.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
no one will have me for subs or a slave but i will keep trying.

Yeah it takes a long time to find the right person. Don't give up. The right one is out there. Just make yourself known and available. Ever try fetlife.com, bondage.com, or collarme.com?

B_orleandersee

1st Like
Media
I was just curious to see how many subs or slaves were on this site. I am not referring to those who just enjoy a kink session. I am looking for those that are dedicated to serving a Domme/Dom for a LTR. I just figured it wouldn't hurt asking.

I am currently considering subs at the moment, so I thought I would also see if there was anyone local who was willing to speak up. Bi preferred, but not necessary. I can give more info to the right person.

This thread might be a good area to talk about issues regarding size. I also started a group discussing difficulty with chastity devices and large dicks.

your signature is enough to make me lose control. thats unbelievably hot. i don't know if i'd be up for it. it sounds like something i'd be willing to try though there's probably a very fine line between that and a co-dependent relationship and that's never healthy.. i think about it sometimes though.. only with a man that is the epitome of what i've always been looking for.. of course, he has to be respectful and somewhat decent in public because if ever id be treated like a sub out in public, all hell would break lose..

i get off on thinking of me being disciplined though.. him making me beg for his cock and being only with me and me only.. i think that is the only time i can ever let myself play the role of the sub.. and then there are days where my power hunger goes out of control and i could be quite the dominating mofo and i don't know how well that'd bode with them.. it'd make for one hell of a sex session thats for sure.. i'd love it if they made me cum back to back like 3 or 4 times in a row til im exhausted to teach me a lesson... fuck im getting so turned on.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd love to be a 24/7 sub. Especially with a very strict and demanding master, one who knows how to make a sub do anything he asks. Letting someone else have total control over you feels so good and to give them power over you 24/7 would be amazing. But I don't want some half arsed Dom who just wants to fuck and have his cock suck when it pleases him. No I want some one with an imagination who will want to try new and even nasty things on me. Some one who will punish for fun and know just how to push me to my limits.

B_nyvin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a Master, he's online for now but i'll probably be moving in with him in August. I do fitness routines and stretches for him daily as well as keep my body clean of body hair. I think I'm happiest when i'm submissive to him

cuck4you

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Dear Mistress,

I didn’t think I would ever find anyone who truly understood the desires and thoughts that remain buried deep within me.

On the “outside”, I am a very “take-charge” kind of guy. Whether it is with work, family, or any other outside involvements, I am expected to be a regular, strong, aggressive and even dominant kind of guy, so to speak. Yet, deep within me, there is the strong desire to be submissive and to relinquish control. It seems that, secretly, I enjoy submitting to another for another’s most selfish pleasure – and I think I have been that way since I was a child.

I remember growing up and although not fully understanding it, noting that whenever I was in an embarrassing or humiliating situation, as much as I truly and genuinely hated it, there was also an inexplicable side of me that derived some kind of pleasure, even if it was only later when I looked back on it. I remember growing up that if I was picked on or somehow degraded in front of others, as much as I hated it, there was a part of me that seemed to secretly enjoy it. In school if I got “pantsed” or had a practical joke done to me or was bullied in the locker, etc… etc…., I started to realize as I went through grammar-school, then high-school, that I was actually aroused by it. I still didn’t fully understand why, but when someone was using me for their selfish pleasure and amusement, even at my expense and torture and humiliation, I started to get inexplicably aroused by it.

It was only in college that I finally started to understand the world of fetishism, B&D, S&M, kink, Domination and Submission, cuckolding, Humiliation, Emasculation, etc… etc….. As I learned of these things, I realized that I must be one of these kinds of people. I tried to run from it and bury it to no success. Still, there were many practical jokes and areas of humiliation that came from college pranks and antics, and it became doubly humiliating if someone or groups of people noticed I was actually getting aroused at the humiliating situations that I should otherwise be hating. That just added to the humiliation and the cycle continued.

After college I decided to work up enough courage to try and explore it. I actually started searching out websites and even went to “professional” domininatrixes. In the beginning it was extraordinarily hot and these “Mistresses” began exploring my desires in ways that even I didn’t know. They made me do some and endure some of the biggest humiliations I could ever imagine – some including things that I would never have thought people did. There was a lot that I did not like and did not enjoy, yet seeing the Mistress derive pleasure from my uncomfortably and feeling that the Mistresses really didn’t care if I liked it or not, still turned me on. I began getting turned on by things, even if I didn’t like doing those things.

Eventually, though, I realized that these dominatrixes weren’t really “into it”. These were things that didn’t really turn them on. They were doing it just for the money. At that point, it stopped being pleasurable. The pleasure I derived was in thinking that the woman truly was being selfish; was truly “into” this; was truly deriving genuine pleasure from my humiliation, emasculation, degradation, use, and embarrassment. As long as I thought that this is how they were in real life and this is what we would be doing if we knew each other personally not professionally, I was enjoying it. Thinking that the Mistress was this way in real life and truly did enjoy using men, against their will, beyond their limits, regardless of their enjoyment of it, caring less if the men were “turned on by it”, then it was arousing. Knowing that she was getting off on being able to live out her deepest most true and buried fantasies at my expense and humiliation was the turn-on for me. Then, growing to realize that this was something that she didn’t really care about and only did it as a profession, took that whole desire away. From then on, I couldn’t find anyone who truly got off on the power of using men against their will for the woman’s totally selfish amusement and pleasure. It seemed it was all about the money. I was frustrated and dejected. Then the guilt came back and I knew I had to bury these thoughts.

Again by all accounts, I am a normal person who takes care of and provides for his family. I don’t smoke or drink really. I work very hard, working two jobs, just to pay the bills and provide for the family. I lost my wife. So the desire remains for a permanent or temporary; short-term or long-term, close or distance, situation with a woman/women who truly is/are dominant, aggressive, imaginative, knowledgeable, selfish, cruel, powerful, etc…. and who seeks to turn the tables of society by using men just to get themselves off.

Society often has women basically fulfilling men’s fantasies. Everything is about and geared towards men’s desires. The woman I am talking about, however, does, indeed, turn those tables. She uses men to get herself off. The woman I am talking about would not care about whether or not the man likes to do something; would not care about whether or not something is beyond the man’s “limits”; would not care about how much the man is humiliated, degraded, emasculated, embarrassed or even disgusted; the woman I am talking about is purely selfish, gets off on having power; gets off on seeing a guy unaroused, unpleasured, and totally used, abused, humiliated, disgusted, degraded. I want to know what a woman wants, without her trying to match up her wants with a man. I want to know that deepest, darkest, most nasty, disgusting, kinky, humiliating desire(s) a woman has and I want to be the man who would submit to making that happen, regardless of whether or not I enjoy it or like it or am turned on by it or not.

From simple things like getting a call at 2 in the morning because my Mistress is thirsty and all her cold drinks are downstairs in her house and she doesn’t want to go down to get it and calls me, expects me to drive over there, get her a drink from her first floor and bring it to her in her second floor and then kick me the curb thereafter to more kinky things like private or public humiliation, toilet play, cuckolding, forced chastity, domination, degradation, etc…. etc…..or anything I am forced to do either alone with my Mistress or in public or with her friends, in front of women or men, etc… etc….. I would be my Mistresses personal spittoon, urinal, ashtray, snotrag, toilet, cumspounge, etc…. I want to do those things I am most repulsed by; those things I would never do otherwise; those things I don’t enjoy, but those things that I would submit to nevertheless for my Mistress’s deepest, darkest fantasies. I want to be the feelingless object that a Mistress(es) uses just to satisfy her selfish, deepest fantasies, no matter how disgusting, emasculating, kinky, nasty, degrading, embarrassing or humiliating it is.

Yes, I am willing.

pain4anangel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cuck4u, thank you so much for taking the time to share a very personal side of you. I have met others like you so know you are not alone. Sometimes I wonder if being turned on from being humiliated is some sort of coping mechanism. This is the same with men who have small penises and are into cuckolding. I used to be spanked as a child and did not like it at all, but today, I rather enjoy it (within reason). I dish out more than I can personally take, but I wonder if the brain tries to turn something traumatic into some sort of positive situation. I'm pretty sure that if I tried, I could analyze why I am a Domme and enjoy chastity, CBT/BB, orgasm control/denial, and strapons. I already pretty much know though.

I know that there are women and men who would love someone such as yourself. When it comes to humiliation and degradation, I'm not too fond of those areas. I have to be in a certain mood sometimes :eek:) What is important is that you know you need this to be happy and feel fulfilled. Do not repress it. Try to explore your available options. It may take much longer to find someone than dating the normal way, but it should be well worth it. I know I have been looking for a few years for the right person. I still haven't found him...just a ton of idiots in the meantime.

*hug* glad you shared!