Any long time forum members still here?

Anon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't been here in awhile, i remember creating my account back in 03, being active, but then stopping...

Any other forum goers that have been here for a long time/lurking? Lemme know!

Btw. i had some penis pics up way back in the way, but they were removed from my profile, cuz i had asked a mod to do it.. is there any way of getting those pics back?

Thanks!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I'm afraid that if you had your gallery photos removed they are non-retrievable, you'll have to upload them again, or new ones or whatever suits you best.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been around for about four years now. I've definitely had ups and downs with the site, too. Sometimes it keeps me coming back daily, and on occasion I've been away for months at a time. I don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me like the topics sort of cycle, and some times I just don't have any more to say.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yep, long time member here. Longer than what my profile says, actually. I had to rejoin because in one of the early server moves, a bunch of us had to rejoin because it messed up our accounts and so it changed our join dates. I remember back to the days of the brown and tan message board, when Mister Mark owned the site---it must have been 2003 or so when I first joined here.