any lpsg members ever actually hook up?

D

deleted572390

It seems most of these posts never amount to anything it would be so exciting to actually meet up with someone u met on here any one have any hot stories or positive experiences please share!

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
TONS OF APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS, PLANNING, ETC.
zero (0) follow through...

I have HEARD that it has happened... I have HEARD
of blissful unions resulting... but I'm very cynical about actually ever meeting anyone on this site. (I've often said.. if you are really having problems meeting people then IT MUST BE YOU... but other adult sites have proved that statement false.)

I have been very successful in finding some good FB's on other sites. Here, tho, I'm thinking its mosty just FANTASY LAND...so I play along.... fun mind games anyway. This site is for fun and games. The other site... I get down to serious "bizness"....

Fancy~

D

deleted572390

I'm in a relationship and happy but I must admit a random hookup purely for great sex with someone u don't know is a real turn on but I agree I think this site is fantasy land oh well I should be good n e how haha

B_FleshPistolSG1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i guess people just get tried of dispointment, you can write to a friend for 7 years send pics and still don't go through with the meeting in person. cause knowing a friend in the flesh and knowing them by computer way diff people need a real connection. you cant hug a friend through the screen or pull them close after a heart ache.

D

deleted572390

And I must say I'm a big fan of well kept mature women and for a women of your age u look terrific u set the bar for an attractive elusive older women very nice

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I'm in a relationship and happy but I must admit a random hookup purely for great sex with someone u don't know is a real turn on but I agree I think this site is fantasy land oh well I should be good n e how haha

I have talked with lots of guys in your situation looking for the same thing... mostly what it boils down to is when the date is set and confirmed...they begin to think "What the hell am I doing??? I got a good thing at home....will this ruin it?" and get cold feet. I understand that (really I do.) I have made some really great online friends (and yes, there is a difference between online friends and real-life friends) here at LPSG. On the other sites.... not so much, Im into the action there.

LPSG has major advantages for me. Hooking up...not really one of them anymore.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We've met someone from here, just as friends though, not as a hookup. We're probably going to meet someone else, too, also just as friends. I think maybe people who are willing to show themselves to you in the cam room and chat face to face are less nervous about meeting up in person, since you've actually already sort of met one another.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never hooked up with anyone on lpsg but that's not to say that I would'nt.
If the right person or circumstances came along who is to say what I might do, I never know what life will bring me.
So I say, never say never, because you never know. :smile:

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have met an lpsg member in real life. I do not have a problem making that jump from the computer to the street. And it has certainly enriched my life.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Met someone who I now share my life with. (I guess you could call it a permanent hook-up) :biggrin1:

Have met several others from here also.

I think anonymous hook ups are probably far less frequent. Take the time and effort to let folks get to know you and things tend to work themselves out :smile:

D_Bobby_Saux

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sure hate hearing that. Send me a note bout the other site, where you plan meets. PlsiQUOTE=FancyPants;3399376]TONS OF APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS, PLANNING, ETC.
zero (0) follow through...

I have HEARD that it has happened... I have HEARD
of blissful unions resulting... but I'm very cynical about actually ever meeting anyone on this site. (I've often said.. if you are really having problems meeting people then IT MUST BE YOU... but other adult sites have proved that statement false.)

I have been very successful in finding some good FB's on other sites. Here, tho, I'm thinking its mosty just FANTASY LAND...so I play along.... fun mind games anyway. This site is for fun and games. The other site... I get down to serious "bizness"....

Fancy~[/QUOTE]

wallabie434

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
I haven't hooked up with people from the site, but I've met up with a couple. And? Just like real life. There are cool people, and there are people you'd rather not spend too much time around.

In either case, meeting up is a lot easier when you work to build some type of relationship before you meet, so it's not totally anonymous. At the very least, you know roughly who you're going to be meeting, and have something to talk about.

D

deleted572390

I was really just wondering if there were any good stories out there I'm not dissapointed about not meeting up with someone for here cause its really my intention if the situation was perfect maybe but so all the posts about getting to know ppl are off topic and I guess I was right cause I've only got one story and it was awesome