any lpsg members ever actually hook up?

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by 9inchjkh, Apr 6, 2011.

1. 9inchjkh

9inchjkh Member

Albums:
    It seems most of these posts never amount to anything it would be so exciting to actually meet up with someone u met on here any one have any hot stories or positive experiences please share!

2. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

TONS OF APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS, PLANNING, ETC.
    zero (0) follow through...

I have HEARD that it has happened... I have HEARD
    of blissful unions resulting... but I'm very cynical about actually ever meeting anyone on this site. (I've often said.. if you are really having problems meeting people then IT MUST BE YOU... but other adult sites have proved that statement false.)

I have been very successful in finding some good FB's on other sites. Here, tho, I'm thinking its mosty just FANTASY LAND...so I play along.... fun mind games anyway. This site is for fun and games. The other site... I get down to serious "bizness"....

Fancy~

3. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

I should qualify that I'm rather picky in choosing suitors.....but then again... it IS my game, my rules. (read my blog)

4. 9inchjkh

9inchjkh Member

Albums:
    I'm in a relationship and happy but I must admit a random hookup purely for great sex with someone u don't know is a real turn on but I agree I think this site is fantasy land oh well I should be good n e how haha

5. B_FleshPistolSG1

B_FleshPistolSG1 New Member

Albums:
    i guess people just get tried of dispointment, you can write to a friend for 7 years send pics and still don't go through with the meeting in person. cause knowing a friend in the flesh and knowing them by computer way diff people need a real connection. you cant hug a friend through the screen or pull them close after a heart ache.

6. 9inchjkh

9inchjkh Member

Albums:
    And I must say I'm a big fan of well kept mature women and for a women of your age u look terrific u set the bar for an attractive elusive older women very nice

7. tallguybry

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've tried to find a J/O buddy for some innocent fun, but same here... All talk, no action!

8. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

I have talked with lots of guys in your situation looking for the same thing... mostly what it boils down to is when the date is set and confirmed...they begin to think "What the hell am I doing??? I got a good thing at home....will this ruin it?" and get cold feet. I understand that (really I do.) I have made some really great online friends (and yes, there is a difference between online friends and real-life friends) here at LPSG. On the other sites.... not so much, Im into the action there.

LPSG has major advantages for me. Hooking up...not really one of them anymore.

9. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
  10. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    We've met someone from here, just as friends though, not as a hookup. We're probably going to meet someone else, too, also just as friends. I think maybe people who are willing to show themselves to you in the cam room and chat face to face are less nervous about meeting up in person, since you've actually already sort of met one another.

11. robertoolave

robertoolave Member

Albums:
    I've been having problems hooking up with women on this site too. no hope left, im afraid.

12. sizequeenNY

sizequeenNY New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes people do not want to kiss and tell ;)

13. EnglishMan

EnglishMan Well-Known Member

I have met up with a few guys off here.
    All nice guys.

14. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have never hooked up with anyone on lpsg but that's not to say that I would'nt.
    If the right person or circumstances came along who is to say what I might do, I never know what life will bring me.
    So I say, never say never, because you never know. :smile:

15. nicenycdick

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I have met an lpsg member in real life. I do not have a problem making that jump from the computer to the street. And it has certainly enriched my life.

16. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Met someone who I now share my life with. (I guess you could call it a permanent hook-up) :biggrin1:

Have met several others from here also.

I think anonymous hook ups are probably far less frequent. Take the time and effort to let folks get to know you and things tend to work themselves out :smile:

17. D_Bobby_Saux

D_Bobby_Saux Account Disabled

I sure hate hearing that. Send me a note bout the other site, where you plan meets. PlsiQUOTE=FancyPants;3399376]TONS OF APPOINTMENTS, MEETINGS, PLANNING, ETC.
    zero (0) follow through...

I have HEARD that it has happened... I have HEARD
    of blissful unions resulting... but I'm very cynical about actually ever meeting anyone on this site. (I've often said.. if you are really having problems meeting people then IT MUST BE YOU... but other adult sites have proved that statement false.)

I have been very successful in finding some good FB's on other sites. Here, tho, I'm thinking its mosty just FANTASY LAND...so I play along.... fun mind games anyway. This site is for fun and games. The other site... I get down to serious "bizness"....

Fancy~[/QUOTE]

18. wallabie434

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't hooked up with people from the site, but I've met up with a couple. And? Just like real life. There are cool people, and there are people you'd rather not spend too much time around.

In either case, meeting up is a lot easier when you work to build some type of relationship before you meet, so it's not totally anonymous. At the very least, you know roughly who you're going to be meeting, and have something to talk about.

19. 9inchjkh

9inchjkh Member

Albums:
    I was really just wondering if there were any good stories out there I'm not dissapointed about not meeting up with someone for here cause its really my intention if the situation was perfect maybe but so all the posts about getting to know ppl are off topic and I guess I was right cause I've only got one story and it was awesome

20. passion_fruit99

Yes on my part.

Draft saved Draft deleted