any lpsg members ever actually hook up?

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
Fancy Pants is Memphis too far away ?

Day Trip?? I'm thinking maybe a vacation spot or something possibly... hmmmmm..

I've seen your profile before (very nice if I haven't told you before) but had not seen this blog post. Very good story, you're lucky to have found a relationship that strong, and especially at such a young age.

And if you're near New Orleans...

NOLA is def a fave vacation spot... we visit at least once/twice per year (more on a good year).... let the conversation begin tictac :D

Anyone who stands up FancyPants has something wrong with them. I deffo wouldn't.

Stupid Atlantic Ocean.

**I have a boat...** LOL.. but true... lots of logistical objects stand in the way of Me and My LPSG BIG experience.

For the record, you caused me to sit down and tally numbers (which btw I don't do... but was just wondering...)

LPSG members that have gone to the trouble to get to know me better, find commonalities in what we are looking for, set up a date, confirmed....I started planning and in some instances actually traveled to meet.... then NO SHOW : 15

Those I have met to date (from LPSG): 1

Not a very good track record for you guys, Id' say....and which is why I say.. I don't travel, if I HAPPEN TO be on vacation and you HAPPEN to wanna meet for a drink.... cool.

So Equ.... I think I've noted something... the hot, horny girls ready and willing to meet are in USA/Austraila. The hot, horny guys ready and willing to meet are in UK/Austrailia... Austraila is where the FUN is... (hahahhaha) Load up the car, honey... we are moving to Austraila...............:tongue:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
i would destroy fancypants lol

OOOOhhhh, Honey! you say that only b/c you are in UK and can't prove it... Honey I haven't had a guy yet that could come even CLOSE to destroying me,.... I wear them out and toss them to the side.... :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Would be nice for you to try... I've had a couple of 9 irons....

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So Equ.... I think I've noted something... the hot, horny girls ready and willing to meet are in USA/Austraila. The hot, horny guys ready and willing to meet are in UK/Austrailia... Austraila is where the FUN is... (hahahhaha) Load up the car, honey... we are moving to Austraila...............:tongue:
If I had the money to fly us both out there, we'd already be there!

BRB, putting money on the lottery. If I win, we are going to oz Fancy!

Redheadchi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I met one person from lpsg. It was an odd situation.

We talked for quite a while online, and on the phone, before meeting (we live on different continents). We finally made plans to meet in another country, and talked a lot. No sex, though. We're just very different people with different intentions.

I still have yet to meet someone close to home.

Shame, you're a gorgeous redhead.

Chicago IL here btw if anyone is local.

Last edited:

t1ctac

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ironically, I have met people online, but from normal sites and IM's. Here on this "sexually related" type of site, nada...
NOLA is def a fave vacation spot... we visit at least once/twice per year (more on a good year).... let the conversation begin tictac :D
...so far? :tongue:

Yeah, that's a pretty bad record, I wonder why all the scheisters?

I wonder though, how close are you to here? I have some long weekends coming up, actually starting with this one. I could theoretically travel a bit.

nonamelefttouse

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
met two people from here both hot! went out with one for a wile still think he's hot! the other is hot n a bit of fun!

would have to say as the site has grown the site has changed. would help if you could have adds by country or region and a set format to help us search to talk to more local people.

i.e. uk / norfolk / male / gay / owner. or some such.