Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As of yesterday, I can say I met someone from LPSG! :biggrin1: We communicated via private messages on site then took it to email for about 3 months. He lives somewhere I try to visit as much as I can. This week I was possibly going for an event and followed through with the trip. We got together later than planned, but had a fun time hitting up different spots around town by car and foot. Nice guy, we had a pretty good dynamic: an intriguing mix of two pleasant people and zippy blunt sexually charged comments. A couple times he asked when my next trip is and if I am local to places he will be heading on business. Hopefully he and I hang out in the future. Maybe escalate things as some of our banter indicated is an option. :wink:

stlguy112000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got the impression that this site had a world-wide membership & following, so I thought the chances were slim of actually finding someone local, but I've actually hooked up with 2 very decent guys for exactly what I was looking for here in St. Louis. Go figure. I was really suprised. As to meeting people thru sites like lpsg or Craig's, I've found that you have to weed thru all the undesirables & pretenders to find the few possibles, & then try to meet as soon as posible. The longer you wait, you lose "momemtum" & the chances of meeting diminish thru inertia. But thru persistence,common sense & judgement, I've have found some good people. Good luck.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have met a number of peiple. They have been great. If u want details co.tact me. I can say its great to meet lpsg members because theu tend to be as open as i am. Hope to meet a member in Boston on Aug 27 to 29.

Bunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No, I would be very wary of doing so unless I saw them on cam. I am a bit nervous about meeting random strangers but there is one or two people on here I'd really like to meet and hook up with for sure.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I haven’t had good experiences with meeting people on this site but I’m sure it has a lot to do with living in the Boston area. People in New England tend to be a little creepy anyway, lol. I guess they are inhibited, conservative and all that other crap; it’s baggage I guess. I did give it a try. One guy persuaded me to meet him. We talked and he confessed he had a smaller than average cock and wanted to see a big one up close. I pulled out my cock; got it hard, put it back in my pants and left. Yes, he thanked me. There were a couple of others equally as strange.