Any luck with an Uber driver?

hornyuk23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
*gay*

sometimes I get so turned on riding an Uber when the driver is hot late at night. Always thinking if they’d be down for me to suck their dick. Anyone have any real experiences? How did you do it? Can you share the experience from the build up to actually doing something hot!

DtWynn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I asked my driver a dude if he had ever had somebody offer head or would he and my Uber account got suspended for right now lmao, i guess it was an invasive question and he reported, understandable

so maybe don’t get comfortable even after a conversation about whatever.

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*gay*

sometimes I get so turned on riding an Uber when the driver is hot late at night. Always thinking if they’d be down for me to suck their dick. Anyone have any real experiences? How did you do it? Can you share the experience from the build up to actually doing something hot!
I make it a personal policy to never make a pass at someone when they’re doing their job. I don’t want to do something that could jeopardize someone’s job.

KeepSecret

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not the only one with this fantasy i see. I remember some time ago while on the uber the driver told me "Hey, looks those boobs" pointing me a girl in the street and later , comenting on another girl "I would love to have that one riding me". The look on his face was soo lewd...he was oviouslly very horny tough with women soo i didnt say anything....but maybe i had to...

Reactions: Jordan22