Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Apparently Projared wants to go around modeling underwear according to his recent instagram post. Isn't he the one who got caught cheating on his wife with someone elses wife?
yea, its a whole thing that takes too long to tell here haha.

i mean he can do wstever he wants, but its not something anyone would want to look at really lol.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Yeah looked into it abit, I need to scrub my eyes with battery acid now.
I heard about but Idk the details is it into some disgusting things or something? Also Ive seen him cosplayed as Sailor Mercury once, I swear Im not into body shaming people but no one that PALE should ever show off their legs, forget break the internet that boy almost blinded the internet

Ilovetightywhities

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard about but Idk the details is it into some disgusting things or something? Also Ive seen him cosplayed as Sailor Mercury once, I swear Im not into body shaming people but no one that PALE should ever show off their legs, forget break the internet that boy almost blinded the internet
From reading it looks like he cheated/was in a weird poly relationship or some crap like that, Had a nsfw tumblr, and sent dick pics to people who followed his blog. I don't care if you got rolls or are as flat as paper somethings should have stayed on tumblr.

• Haha
Reactions: HeroSignalCosplay

curtain_swoosh

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
From reading it looks like he cheated/was in a weird poly relationship or some crap like that, Had a nsfw tumblr, and sent dick pics to people who followed his blog. I don't care if you got rolls or are as flat as paper somethings should have stayed on tumblr.
yeh the story is abit more complicated than that, but not rly worth looking into imo.

hes a rly scrawny guy, which is fine i guess, but i wouldnt want to see him in underwear haha.

Ilovetightywhities

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeh the story is abit more complicated than that, but not rly worth looking into imo.

hes a rly scrawny guy, which is fine i guess, but i wouldnt want to see him in underwear haha.
To each their own, Don't really wanna see it either but there has been odder on this thread when looking back.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
there has been odder on this thread when looking back.
he's got a point lol, but the more I hear about it the more I dont wanna know the details but I did recall the incident involved one of my favorite cosplayers, least she was until her and her friends messed up our comic con in New Orleans filming their whack ass reality show. Instead of Heroes they shouldve called it Divas of Cosplay

Ilovetightywhities

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's got a point lol, but the more I hear about it the more I dont wanna know the details but I did recall the incident involved one of my favorite cosplayers, least she was until her and her friends messed up our comic con in New Orleans filming their whack ass reality show. Instead of Heroes they shouldve called it Divas of Cosplay
Lordy seems like everyone involved in that is a complete mess.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lordy seems like everyone involved in that is a complete mess.
Well the incident Im talking about is unrelated to the scandal, idk if anyone else here is also a cosplayer or a fan of the hobby but (sorry if its long I'll try to shorten it) back in 2013 a reality show called Heroes of Cosplay was on FX channel, showed a group of pro cosplayers (including international famed cospalyer Yaya Han) going around diff competitions around the country competing against people who were novice- to intermediate levels and always winning all the awards and whenever they didnt win the judges "created" a special category so the cast members can win and have something to talk about. Anyway the last ep of the show they went to Wizard World comic con in New Orleans, and they turned that con upside down for us in the worst way

The hotel near the con, welcomed convention goers to use their lunge and lobby to chill and relax with friends (offering drinks as well) before heading to the convention down the street but cause of the show wanting to film the cast there we were damn near kicked out if not for the hotel staff sticking up for us

Then at the actual con most booths, signing sessions and events leading up to the competition were blocked and unavailable so they could get B-roll footage of the pro cosplayers touring the floor at their own booths (and all us natives that were complaining about it in the background made to look like trolls and hecklers)

Then came the competition which was pushed back last minute and stalled so the cast and crew could be ready and shown preparing under the "pressure" which lead to people waiting in line from day to night, kids and teenagers had to leave cause it was getting late and some were gonna pass out from hunger the rest of us sweated through our makeup and costumes we worked hard on and soon as the Cast got their to compete they were ushered to the front of the line to compete first in the competition then we got stalled another 45 minutes while Yaya han changed into her second cosplay which involved a heavy gown, headpiece and stilts and so she could make her GRAND ENTRANCE with a little intro skit of her own as the character she was dressed as....anyway after that crap the competition go underway with those of us who didnt get pissed off a leave, and only the pro cosplayers won the awards with only one native group getting an honorable mention so the show didnt seemed rigged (it was) anyway those of us who wanted to leave the convention to forget about that crapstorm all met up at Burbon Street and for the most part it was fun until once again the cast wanted to be filmed having drinks and touring the bars.......

Ilovetightywhities

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well the incident Im talking about is unrelated to the scandal, idk if anyone else here is also a cosplayer or a fan of the hobby but (sorry if its long I'll try to shorten it) back in 2013 a reality show called Heroes of Cosplay was on FX channel, showed a group of pro cosplayers (including international famed cospalyer Yaya Han) going around diff competitions around the country competing against people who were novice- to intermediate levels and always winning all the awards and whenever they didnt win the judges "created" a special category so the cast members can win and have something to talk about. Anyway the last ep of the show they went to Wizard World comic con in New Orleans, and they turned that con upside down for us in the worst way

The hotel near the con, welcomed convention goers to use their lunge and lobby to chill and relax with friends (offering drinks as well) before heading to the convention down the street but cause of the show wanting to film the cast there we were damn near kicked out if not for the hotel staff sticking up for us

Then at the actual con most booths, signing sessions and events leading up to the competition were blocked and unavailable so they could get B-roll footage of the pro cosplayers touring the floor at their own booths (and all us natives that were complaining about it in the background made to look like trolls and hecklers)

Then came the competition which was pushed back last minute and stalled so the cast and crew could be ready and shown preparing under the "pressure" which lead to people waiting in line from day to night, kids and teenagers had to leave cause it was getting late and some were gonna pass out from hunger the rest of us sweated through our makeup and costumes we worked hard on and soon as the Cast got their to compete they were ushered to the front of the line to compete first in the competition then we got stalled another 45 minutes while Yaya han changed into her second cosplay which involved a heavy gown, headpiece and stilts and so she could make her GRAND ENTRANCE with a little intro skit of her own as the character she was dressed as....anyway after that crap the competition go underway with those of us who didnt get pissed off a leave, and only the pro cosplayers won the awards with only one native group getting an honorable mention so the show didnt seemed rigged (it was) anyway those of us who wanted to leave the convention to forget about that crapstorm all met up at Burbon Street and for the most part it was fun until once again the cast wanted to be filmed having drinks and touring the bars.......
Probably the only long post I've read on this sight. Good on you, sorry about what happened.

Reactions: Dal6699

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I didn’t. What did he say?
Cliff Notes Version:
Holly and her cosplay friends were part of a cosplay reality show and ruined our con with their filming,sectioning off some of the convention booths and cutting the lines for the competition and creating nonexistant drama. we're all novices and they are professionals Yaya is an international pro they made up special categories so holly and her friends could all win. Between them filming and changing into costumes and all the con goers being treated like second class citizens some poor kids who are hypoglycemic damn near passed out cause they held back our competition and kept us waiting in line for hours.

Reactions: Dal6699