• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet.

Any male youtubers naked?

Jus Me

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Few tubers brick me up quick as Adam. I like that he KNOWS he's hot, but seemingly doesn't get how hot he really is.
Since Chris is married and doesn’t seem like the kind of person that would put themselves out there in that way I think we can assume it’s not true. John on the other hand seems to be the kind of guy that would and I really hope he does.
Drumdums, man.. dunno what it is but I've lost so much bodily fluid over him.

Reactions: runningcrazy

jakobhunter78

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There's a hella good chance that Isaac a firefighter/republican may be Gay, Why you say that you say, He's has not EVER had a girlfriend he has said that he's very much not interested in wanting a girlfriend at all and he has Not At All done any work out content or YT videos with any females, Plus he doesn't At All talk about any women he likes or has a crush on not one!
view (32).mp4

BanksySon13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a hella good chance that Isaac a firefighter/republican may be Gay, Why you say that you say, He's has not EVER had a girlfriend he has said that he's very much not interested in wanting a girlfriend at all and he has Not At All done any work out content or YT videos with any females, Plus he doesn't At All talk about any women he likes or has a crush on not one!
Titzzzzz!

BanksySon13

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

silvin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You're saying a hot republican is a closet case? That would never happen