Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would love to find one. I moved from a fast paced city with plenty of video stores and a few trans bars to a place with NOTHING. At least before I could go to a theater and let off some steam. GA here. HW proportionate and like beer, send a message. Married.

Pushrod4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm often envious of guys who have wack off stories in their youth. It appears common, so I feel as if I have missed out?

But I have done it as an adult. It usually involved alcohol.

I missed out also. Looking for a clean guy to jack with in East central Missouri area.

Reactions: grandstand1

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't have one in the traditional sense. Have a friend who is bi with no sex from his wife. We work out together in his garage and one day I got this huge erection while bench pressing. He made a comment about it and he always wondered about how big I really was. Working out makes me horny anyway so I set the weights and pulled my shorts down and went back to lifting. He immediately walked over and started jerking me off. It was very intense combined with the increased testosterone from lifting. I eventually came. Now it has become quite common when we work out really.

uncutnhard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Would love to find a married guy in my area to get together a few times a week and do what guys need to do. It's been sometime since I had this. A great friendship where both parties get what they need. No strings. It's awesome.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shame. Same here. Bate buddys are always handy
handy being the right word, but hard to find....
Like you say its all very well having a wank buddy but it can get boring and a sucking is what you really want to be doing instead. I had a wank buddy, every day and then I went down on him - never shot so quick ever, could wait for me to do it again

Danefin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Married-bi here. The two guys I occasionally hook up with are both married (bi). We’re all in the same boat wanting that M2M contact but wanting that heteronormative life of family, kids, etc. Almost like having the best of both worlds. But in that world everything would be out in the open and accepted. Sigh. Guess that’s not going to happen in this lifetime.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Married-bi here. The two guys I occasionally hook up with are both married (bi). We’re all in the same boat wanting that M2M contact but wanting that heteronormative life of family, kids, etc. Almost like having the best of both worlds. But in that world everything would be out in the open and accepted. Sigh. Guess that’s not going to happen in this lifetime.

Would love to hear more about how it started and how you guys make it happen.

Ford F150

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is a good thread. I’m a married guy still consider self stright but every one in a while I crave sucking dick. Been doing it for years and very careful to stay on the down low. I have run into guys I know that are doing it to and they sure arn’t Going to blow my cover because they ate closeted too. Love to have a married cock sucker to talk to about this and just be open with.
Hey man,
I’m in the same boat as you and millions of other guys

Philly swords

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve jerked off with a dude and we did a lot of swordfighting. That’s all I swore I wanted. The second time we did I decided I had to trying to suck his dick. Obviously I’m terrible at it but I couldn’t believe that I did it and how much I actually enjoyed it

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not trying to be a promoter here - but check out Bateworld - Free Social Network for Men Who Love to Masturbate guys. From virtual jack off parties to in-person ones, this site is a great way to bond with dudes and potentially find that one dude you would trust to jack off with you and only you in private. I've found through that site that I can quench my thirst for some male bonding time and while I like hanging out with the guys at the bar, I've often felt a need to express my manhood together with other men in a more intimate way (and not necessarily in person). Jacking off together is a very good way to recognize our shared male brotherhood while giving yourself some of the most explosive orgasms of you life. It's a hell of a lot safer than trying to cruise locker room steam rooms (though that can be very hot in more ways than one) and a whole lot more educational (didn't know what gooning was until I joined lol). Anyway - I love my wife and I still have very fulfilling, hot sex with her. But she doesn't know what its like to be a man (just as I don't understand what its like to be a woman - trust me!) and its great to have other dudes to openly share the deep masculine sexual energy that resides in each of us. Its not supposed to be man on man sex - though it certainly can be if you and another dude consent (and do it somewhere else) - and I'm not judging if it turns that way as there are times I've felt the urge to suck someone off - but the rules clearly state that the furthest physical contact (when in person obviously) is touch. Mouths and asses are off limits.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve jerked off with a dude and we did a lot of swordfighting. That’s all I swore I wanted. The second time we did I decided I had to trying to suck his dick. Obviously I’m terrible at it but I couldn’t believe that I did it and how much I actually enjoyed it
There is something primal about sucking cock. Regardless of your orientation, dudes “get” each other in a way women never will especially when handling another dudes junk. I think that is a lot of the appeal. Glad you enjoyed it man!

Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Clearwater, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not trying to be a promoter here - but check out Bateworld - Free Social Network for Men Who Love to Masturbate guys. From virtual jack off parties to in-person ones, this site is a great way to bond with dudes and potentially find that one dude you would trust to jack off with you and only you in private. I've found through that site that I can quench my thirst for some male bonding time and while I like hanging out with the guys at the bar, I've often felt a need to express my manhood together with other men in a more intimate way (and not necessarily in person). Jacking off together is a very good way to recognize our shared male brotherhood while giving yourself some of the most explosive orgasms of you life. It's a hell of a lot safer than trying to cruise locker room steam rooms (though that can be very hot in more ways than one) and a whole lot more educational (didn't know what gooning was until I joined lol). Anyway - I love my wife and I still have very fulfilling, hot sex with her. But she doesn't know what its like to be a man (just as I don't understand what its like to be a woman - trust me!) and its great to have other dudes to openly share the deep masculine sexual energy that resides in each of us. Its not supposed to be man on man sex - though it certainly can be if you and another dude consent (and do it somewhere else) - and I'm not judging if it turns that way as there are times I've felt the urge to suck someone off - but the rules clearly state that the furthest physical contact (when in person obviously) is touch. Mouths and asses are off limits.
Love Bateword, has provided a constant supply of JObuddies and friends ever since I siged up!

Essexboy8714

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not married but in a relationship, have had a mate who I play around with every few months, who's married, always when we've been out drinking, always good fun, been going on for about 5 years now

lowhangers

Loved Member
Media
European district (Brussels Capital, Belgium)
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Welcom to the world of bi-man. For me it was also a comming out, but i am happy with it. Now i cann open day i like pussy's and dicks