Any married guys have a married jerk off bud

bsteph50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

I had a few jerk off buddies in college (all straight). Was a ton of fun.

I saw some profile on here that had some videos of a jerk off party. It was hot, but I can’t find them anymore! About 5-6 guys together. Any idea?

Dcleatr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve always wanted to try this. I have a buddy that I think dropped a hint once, but I’m too chicken to act on it. Afraid of losing his friendship.
Drop a hint back, to let him know you regret not acting. I sucked my first one just prior to COVID. Looking forward to the next one!

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you are married why would you need a "jerk off buddy"? The only person you really need to jerk off with is your wife.
Because sometimes a wife’s sex drive declines considerably after a number of years and the husband needs more sex or companionship than the wife can provide. Also, because jerking off between two men is a special kind of intimacy and bonding that straight sex doesn’t provide.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because sometimes a wife’s sex drive declines considerably after a number of years and the husband needs more sex or companionship than the wife can provide. Also, because jerking off between two men is a special kind of intimacy and bonding that straight sex doesn’t provide.
Its that decline in the sexual urges of the wife who doesnt always want to fuck, jack off or suck that encourages guys to seek other guys for mutual gratification. And as its guy on guy it doesnt count as being unfaithful.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am a 49 y/o man who has been married for 28 years. I love my wife and, and wouldn’t choose another woman. I have 2 grown children, which I deeply love. However, since a young teen, I have had curiosity about men. When I started dating in the late 70s, I pushed that curiosity down; not allowing it surface for me to act upon.

After marrying her, I continued to push down those feelings, until recently when I met a man named Mark who is 30 y/o. (Yes, much younger - I know.) My initial engagement with this man was when my company hired him to update our landscaping.

When I first met him in-person, I experienced a feeling I have never felt in my life. I couldn’t breath or move; I stammered over my words and lost all intelligence I gained over the years. As they explain in the movies - everything around him was blurry; all I saw was him. That first meeting was 4 months ago, since then our interaction has increased due to the project.

One night after dinner, I walked him back to his apartment, which was close to the restaurant. When saying goodbye to me, he leaned over and hugged me, which surprised me because we had a professional relationship up to that point. The hug he presented to me was not a normal hug; it was a squeeze that lasted for a longer period than a friendly hug, especially since he placed us cheek-to-cheek. To my surprise, during the hug, he turned and kissed my cheek, which created a reaction from me to pull away with surprise. Truly, I regret the breaking the embrace, which was the most amazing hug I ever experienced.

At that time, the feelings I had for him and pushed down for 4 months immediately surfaced. So, my next reaction was to quickly return the embrace with that same force he offered me during the first hug, but this time, I kissed his cheek, which he graciously received. At that moment, he pulled away, positioned his face in front of mine, stared into my eyes and kissed me on the lips. Well…I quickly accepted, but slipped him the tongue, because I thought that was the direction we were headed. He quickly pulled away and said, “You tried to French kiss me.” I was shocked by him being offended, since he’s been making all the moves. After apologizing, he asked me not to slip the tongue again. However, he once again embraced me and kissed me on the lips multiple times with a closed mouth. After the embrace was broken, he said goodbye and entered his apartment.

After that experience, we had dinner and beverages multiple times with the goodbye the same; he tightly hugging me and kissing me on the lips with a closed mouth. However, one time, during the embrace and closed-lip kiss, he said, “I love you”. I MELTED! My heart fell to my feet, and I lost my breath. I literally almost fainted. I thought this was it; he truly loves me, so I lifted his shirt to caress his chest while kissing him (with a closed mouth)…and he freaked and said, “No - I’m not gay!” and asked me to stop. He said he loved me but only as a friend.

Needless to say, by this time, I was very confused by our relationship, but felt I needed to set the record straight. So I told him that only did I love him, but was “in love” with him. He quickly explained that he did not have any sexual feelings for me…just intellectual. He claimed he had a strong platonic love for me, not sexual. He claimed that were connected like non other he shared relationships. Needless to say, i was confused because we have watched TV together while holding hands. Even though he has placed his hand on my leg for an extended period of time, he strongly proclaims he is not gay and that he would NEVER want to see me naked and/or touch me naked. The closet we have been skin-to-skin is when he took off his shirt and and showed me his tats. When I admired them, he said to stop staring at his body. Again - mixed messages. Bottom line - he says we have a Bromance - and only that.

So, my question to you is…what are your thoughts concerning this situation? You are not going to hurt my feelings. I am very confused. I think of him 24/7; something I never did with my wife or anyone else. I want to be with him all the time. My heart hurts when I’m not with him and hurts even more when I relive his words of not wanting to be with me.

Please offer you honest, candid input and advice. I need your guidance or I’m going to go nuts because I can’t focus on my life and career. I love him! Is this JUST a Bromance or is does he truly have sexual feelings for me?
This younger guy is crazy. Get him out of your life fast. You will find another guy that is better match for you.

dom1000

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Top, but open to swapping at some point if he wants. I’m willing to try anything at least once.
Honestly I’m more of a top, but bottoming can be amazingly mind blowing. All dudes should try it.

fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a 49 y/o man who has been married for 28 years. I love my wife and, and wouldn’t choose another woman. I have 2 grown children, which I deeply love. However, since a young teen, I have had curiosity about men. When I started dating in the late 70s, I pushed that curiosity down; not allowing it surface for me to act upon.

After marrying her, I continued to push down those feelings, until recently when I met a man named Mark who is 30 y/o. (Yes, much younger - I know.) My initial engagement with this man was when my company hired him to update our landscaping.

When I first met him in-person, I experienced a feeling I have never felt in my life. I couldn’t breath or move; I stammered over my words and lost all intelligence I gained over the years. As they explain in the movies - everything around him was blurry; all I saw was him. That first meeting was 4 months ago, since then our interaction has increased due to the project.

One night after dinner, I walked him back to his apartment, which was close to the restaurant. When saying goodbye to me, he leaned over and hugged me, which surprised me because we had a professional relationship up to that point. The hug he presented to me was not a normal hug; it was a squeeze that lasted for a longer period than a friendly hug, especially since he placed us cheek-to-cheek. To my surprise, during the hug, he turned and kissed my cheek, which created a reaction from me to pull away with surprise. Truly, I regret the breaking the embrace, which was the most amazing hug I ever experienced.

At that time, the feelings I had for him and pushed down for 4 months immediately surfaced. So, my next reaction was to quickly return the embrace with that same force he offered me during the first hug, but this time, I kissed his cheek, which he graciously received. At that moment, he pulled away, positioned his face in front of mine, stared into my eyes and kissed me on the lips. Well…I quickly accepted, but slipped him the tongue, because I thought that was the direction we were headed. He quickly pulled away and said, “You tried to French kiss me.” I was shocked by him being offended, since he’s been making all the moves. After apologizing, he asked me not to slip the tongue again. However, he once again embraced me and kissed me on the lips multiple times with a closed mouth. After the embrace was broken, he said goodbye and entered his apartment.

After that experience, we had dinner and beverages multiple times with the goodbye the same; he tightly hugging me and kissing me on the lips with a closed mouth. However, one time, during the embrace and closed-lip kiss, he said, “I love you”. I MELTED! My heart fell to my feet, and I lost my breath. I literally almost fainted. I thought this was it; he truly loves me, so I lifted his shirt to caress his chest while kissing him (with a closed mouth)…and he freaked and said, “No - I’m not gay!” and asked me to stop. He said he loved me but only as a friend.

Needless to say, by this time, I was very confused by our relationship, but felt I needed to set the record straight. So I told him that only did I love him, but was “in love” with him. He quickly explained that he did not have any sexual feelings for me…just intellectual. He claimed he had a strong platonic love for me, not sexual. He claimed that were connected like non other he shared relationships. Needless to say, i was confused because we have watched TV together while holding hands. Even though he has placed his hand on my leg for an extended period of time, he strongly proclaims he is not gay and that he would NEVER want to see me naked and/or touch me naked. The closet we have been skin-to-skin is when he took off his shirt and and showed me his tats. When I admired them, he said to stop staring at his body. Again - mixed messages. Bottom line - he says we have a Bromance - and only that.

So, my question to you is…what are your thoughts concerning this situation? You are not going to hurt my feelings. I am very confused. I think of him 24/7; something I never did with my wife or anyone else. I want to be with him all the time. My heart hurts when I’m not with him and hurts even more when I relive his words of not wanting to be with me.

Please offer you honest, candid input and advice. I need your guidance or I’m going to go nuts because I can’t focus on my life and career. I love him! Is this JUST a Bromance or is does he truly have sexual feelings for me?

This is indeed complicated. I feel for you. You find the love of your life, only to find he loves you platonically. I don’t know the dude, but I would be curious how many other dudes he has had or is having a “bromance” with. My buddies and I don’t kiss each other and I love them platonically. Any romantic feelings I have for a man, though, usually involves kissing, hugging, lots of loving body contact, looking in eyes lovingly. On the surface, this guy seems to be confusing platonic and romantic feelings and is taking you along for the ride. Be up front with him. If he does not love you romantically, tell him the kisses are nice but are communicating something much different than he intends. Then let the chips fall where they may. Above all, don’t let him manipulate you and your feelings. You deserve true love from a man that wants to be with you romantically.

On another note, are you just now accepting you are gay or are you exploring to see if you are bisexual? Either way, you need to be honest with your wife about how you are feeling. I’m a 51 yo man who is struggling with the same issue. I have fallen deeply in love with another man. I love my wife, but I can no longer deny my longing for being with a man romantically. And so I’ve got a lot to work through myself on this. My wife knows and I don’t know where this will leave my 25 year marriage. Honestly pretty scared about it. But I owe her the truth.

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Curious Married guy here- never played with another dude, I've had a couple of opportunities, but have always refused - seems like the reality of dude action isn't as good as the fantasy. - but I think more and more of having another "straight" married dude as a trusted Jo bud, Frot.
Anyone here currently have another Married buddy? Or has had one? Would like the details please. How did you set it up? Is it drama or easy pleasure. ?
No but I sure would like to have one

Marriedinkansas

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
At the gym we have a group of us bi guys. The gym owner, and long time bud, set up the group a little over a year ago. In our group of 10, four are married. We all have a great time
I gotta get up to Nebraska