Any members here from the UK?

LJboy: I'm from Manchester UK - I joined in to see whats going on in the world of LPSG
(although I may not have the credentials to be here)

I am interested to know how many other members there may be here from the UK (Male or Female)

Leung

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 3 2005, 11:23 PM
I'm in Bolton, near Manchester.
[post=296549]Quoted post[/post]​

Hehe, I can only think of Bo Selecta and Vernon Kay!

:D

I'm in London!! Whoo Yay!

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by LJboy@Apr 3 2005, 05:06 PM
I'm from Manchester UK -  I joined in to see whats going on in the world of LPSG
(although I may not have the credentials to be here) 

I am interested to know how many other members there may be here from the UK (Male or Female)
[post=296542]Quoted post[/post]​
Not from the UK, but welcome to this site anyway and yes you have the credentials. If you are a person of integrity that identifies with, has, admires or whatever term you want to put there, with large disks, then you are defnitely welcome here.

Some of my ancesters came from the Lake Country or District close to the Scottish border. And I have other ancestors from middle England. And I think some of my grandfathers's people came from Wales or that is what I was taught. And I also have some Ulster Scott ancestors as well. Am very proud of my UK ancestry. I am from The South, USA.

Again welcome. Enjoy your stay and post often we want to get to know you.

Freddie

jonnywilkouk

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Knight@Apr 4 2005, 05:43 PM
My girlfriend lives in Barnsley :) (Yorkshire) I'll be movin there soon with luck :)
[post=296860]Quoted post[/post]​
Hey Knight,

Being from Sheffield, if you're thinking of moving to Barnsley for a girl, it must be love... ;)

JWUK

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish I was there right now!

Visit often and my Grandfather was from just outside Liverpool.

AND you wankers keep me boned up all the time when I'm there. Love Britain.

luv2jo: New to LPSG.
A friend told me about it at school.
I enjoyed a preview at his flat and decided to join in.
I live near Manchester with my folks but looking to move out so I can get time on
my own!

Monika K: Hi there,

My name is Monika and I'm writing from TV company Endemol. We are developing a new series called Private Parts for Channel 5 which looks at penis size. Just wondering whether any of you would be interested in taking part. We'll be covering size, surgery and sexual accidents.

Please e-mail me at monika.kosicka@endemoluk.com or call 020 8222 4621 and I can tell you more.

Many thanks,

Monika Kosicka
Assistant Producer
Private Parts

Leung

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Monika K@Apr 14 2005, 05:03 PM
Hi there,

My name is Monika and I'm writing from TV company Endemol. We are developing a new series called Private Parts for Channel 5 which looks at penis size. Just wondering whether any of you would be interested in taking part. We'll be covering size, surgery and sexual accidents.

Please e-mail me at monika.kosicka@endemoluk.com or call 020 8222 4621 and I can tell you more.

Many thanks,

Monika Kosicka
Assistant Producer
Private Parts
[post=300611]Quoted post[/post]​

Poor Monika, quietly and politely ignored...