Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by Monika K@Apr 14 2005, 04:03 PM
Hi there,

My name is Monika and I'm writing from TV company Endemol. We are developing a new series called Private Parts for Channel 5 which looks at penis size. Just wondering whether any of you would be interested in taking part. We'll be covering size, surgery and sexual accidents.
[post=300611]Quoted post[/post]​
well, I was a sexual accident.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yes, and the latest that our new despot George Jr. wants to do is require passports to come and go from Canada. Yes, Canada. The longest undefended border by either country in the world. A border that has ranches that stretch across both countries with not so much a fence or anything to mark the border in rural areas. And now this, we have to, get this, protect Americans from terrorists, yes terrorists from Canada. So a blue eyed blonde person who has no hint of tan decides to come south for a litle R and R, and oops, they are terrorists from the Middle East. Likely story. I am more afraid of some areas of the USA than I am from the people of Canada. I'm sure that if the pay is great enough some Canadian might come south and do some mischief. But we really don't have to go up there to find one. There are plenty of Americans that would do most any kind of mischief if the dollar was high enough. In fact they do it all the the time. That is why we have the highest percentage of incarcerated citizens in the Western "civiliized" world.

I can understand why Canada might want to require passports considering some of the mischief our citizens get into. But Canada? Canada has been our largest trading partner for decades. Canada has never done anything to harm America in anyway form or fashion.

So I will take a moment to apologize to all of my Canadian friends here for what the jack ass in the White House is trying to do. The harm from this far outweighs any potential terrorist attack. Last count I had, we trained the last terrorists on how to fly airplanes ourselves down in Florida. I don't remember any incidents of terrorists coming in from Canada.

No the real reason for this suggestion for a passport is because Canada wisely chose not to support the war in Iraq which has nothing to do with terrorists being in Canada. This is George's way of "punishing" Canada for not bowing down to Bush JR.

It will be a sad day of little George gets away with being a spoiled sport and ruins what has been a wonderful relationship between two nations dating back to the beginning of the Confederation of Canada.

Originally posted by blackwood+Apr 14 2005, 09:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(blackwood &#064; Apr 14 2005, 09:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Knight@Apr 3 2005, 10:23 PM
I&#39;m in Bolton, near Manchester.
[post=296549]Quoted post[/post]​

Knight.....

You seem to be well versed in the site. Is it primarily composed of Europeans. When I joined, I had no idea that this was an international thing. Ofcourse I am really new to messaging and so forth. I find the international involvement to be great. Kinda wonder how anyone can stand us citizens of the former "united" States of North America as we are now represented by some really mean individuals, and the 51% who kept him in "c-h-a-r-g-e Ya&#39;all".

blackwood
[post=]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Mids9x6: Hi 5ft 7 13 stone, 9x6 uncut 90% gay looking for stocky well hung guys.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Canada? Freddie, you MUST be joking. What? Is it because the Liberals, BQ, and N-Dippers all support gay marriage? (Needless to say, unless there&#39;s a Tory revolution, it&#39;ll pass.) Or because medicine&#39;s cheaper in Canada? Or because they decided to keep the "war on terror" to real terrorists?

budday

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Guilty as charged *shamefaced* ... oh and we have good schools in cities? Bush hates that one too. And we are a loyal and dutiful British colony which is how we ended up in this thread?

My iceflow is jamming... how will my native blood get back to my native shire? This iceberg steers nothing like a barge on the Thames...

Day 2 -
Stranded in the colonies... desperate... send Spice Girls statim&#33;

jonadkins

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by london_dude@Apr 16 2005, 11:18 PM
Monica is genuine, Endemol uk is a tv company.

If you have the guts go for it&#33;
[post=301219]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;m from Gloucestershire.

I think Endemol produce the british "Big Brother" programme.

mr obd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
im from manchester but am living in blackpool at the moment

nice to meet y'all :)

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey UK

me & my bf live in Knaresborough, Yorkshire.

Welcome to LPSG xx Jane

Dear Jane, you really are beautiful - makes me want to be 100% str8! Tell us how u r with men who admit a considerable gay percentage! I'm from very near Ilkley, but live in Italy now. Last went to your town as a child to see Mother Shipton's petrifying well! The fact you have a bf makes me wonder why you come onto a site like this. Anyway, loved the photo. tell your bf I worte - I'm a divorcee by the way....