Any men with big muscle pecs AND thick cock and lowhanger nuts?

• Thread starter luvbigdicksandnuts
  • Start date
L

luvbigdicksandnuts

I'm wondering if there's any men on here that have the "WHOLE package" as it were, in other words, blessed with big pecs, thick dicks, lowhanger balls, AND a bubble ass! If you do, show all of the parts off and make us drool! Hehe!

OCMuscleJock and Germanbuilder don't have to post, because I've already seen their pics and know they fit the bill and are super HOT!!!! :)

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

I should also qualify, that I'm not necessarily pointing this at cleanshaven, body-shaven, muscle Adonises like compete in bodybuilding championships! LOL Bears, otters, and other types of men can have these and this look. In fact, I encourage such types of men to post!!! :)

musclecubftl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well - kind of - I am big for my size - less than 5'7" with 17" arms and 44" chest - finally hit 200 pounds! my dick is only just over 6" and thick but not thick by this communities standards - and yeah I have a nice bubble butt - more so a cub than bear - but hell I will give this thread a bump in hopes the bears are on their way :O)

Attachments

L

luvbigdicksandnuts

well - kind of - I am big for my size - less than 5'7" with 17" arms and 44" chest - finally hit 200 pounds! my dick is only just over 6" and thick but not thick by this communities standards - and yeah I have a nice bubble butt - more so a cub than bear - but hell I will give this thread a bump in hopes the bears are on their way :O)

FUCK you are hot and sexy!!! mmmmm so nice!! How could I have not seen this reply all this time?! Took me two years but at least I got to it eventually!! LOL