Any Metal fans here?

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not worth mentioning unless I want another mob of e-nemies flaming this thread :p

and grats on 1000 posts.
Didn't even realize the postings...guess time flies when you're having fun! So...what do you consider metal? I like it, but not the typical stuff that some call metal.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's a pretty broad super-genre, but I mostly like power metal and extreme metal bands. I am picky about what I like though
Name a few...perhaps it will wake up my brain which apparently is starting to go to sleep...gee...I wonder why, it's only 3:35 a.m. My son listens to it all the time and I really like a lot of it, but for the moment the names of the bands escapes my foggy brain. Vampire State Building is one that I can think of, and Skinny Puppy sounds familiar. Mostly, I like the ones out of Norway.

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not really a metal fan, but I like the classics.....'Into Glory Ride' and 'Reign in Blood' are probably among my top thirty or so albums. I'm all curious about this infamous previous thread, come on someone and give us a synopsis!

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Name a few...perhaps it will wake up my brain which apparently is starting to go to sleep...gee...I wonder why, it's only 3:35 a.m. My son listens to it all the time and I really like a lot of it, but for the moment the names of the bands escapes my foggy brain. Vampire State Building is one that I can think of, and Skinny Puppy sounds familiar. Mostly, I like the ones out of Norway.
I think those are industrial music bounds, though I don't remember exactly.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
I love metal. the first cd I ever bought was master of puppets in 1987!
yay...
I was 10 years old..

I think my fav all time 'metal' band, would have to be...
PANTERA...

they just kept getting heavier and heavier!

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love metal. but my taste for it is all over the board. heres a few

Manowar: Warriors of the World

Metallica: For Whom the Bell Tolls

MegaDeath: Symphony of Destruction

Theres more but its too much of a pin in the ass to list them. especially the speed and death metal bands whom i have no idea what the name of the songs are. lol

Indiana Edison

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a fan of platinum, myself, although T304 stainless steel is good for everyday jobs.
what a kook!

Anyways, I like Manowar too, King of Kings and Hail and Kill are my favorite songs by them. In the last few years i've acquired more of a taste for progressively heavier and faster music, like some Black Metal an death metal. Origin is a great, not very known technical death metal band that is so brutal your face will melt off. Though I still retained a love of power metal music, Sonata Arctica is one of my favorite bands.