Any Natural Way To Boost Testosterone?

D

deleted5883101

Are you already working out? If not I would start there and also have more sex, that is a booster as well. If you consume a lot of soy products maybe cut back. I have seen studies where soy can lower t counts in men.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you already working out? If not I would start there and also have more sex, that is a booster as well. If you consume a lot of soy products maybe cut back. I have seen studies where soy can lower t counts in men.

It's kinda idiotic to think phytoestrogens effects mammals, your not a plant... Is this you :emoji_kiwi::emoji_avocado::emoji_apple::emoji_strawberry::emoji_peach::emoji_eggplant::emoji_cucumber::emoji_carrot::emoji_corn::emoji_pineapple: ? :emoji_confused:

If you really want to cut back i suggest stop eating meats pork and chicken as well since those are typically fed with soy beans :emoji_face_palm:

since animals are mammals like you the hormones in them are Bio compatible
Cow meat contains added

Prolactin,estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone(DHT which is a known cause of hair loss), as well as synthetic versions of them..

Prolactin is mainly used to help women produce milk(boner killer "erectile dysfunction" in men)

.. As soon i stopped eating meats mine went up 58% so far 225 >356ng/dL

also Cows chickens and pigs eat soy as it's VERY high
Calorie dense it's 2,200 calories per pound.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tongkat Ali, Tribulis, D-Aspartic acid, vitamin D3, Maca, Fenugreek ......

go to the gym- and work
Deadlift and Squat
Seeing various sexy women friends get naked and let me between their legs help me too ;)
I cycle on and off all those and I was at 792 at age 45 when I last got mine checked.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First, have you had blood work? Without that, it's all theator. As one who has been doing T injections for ten years... I tried. I was told if you do some serious weight training, your count will increase. I knew I would not be in that group. I do a basic workout with cardio. My T does not move. So I go for the self injection. The shot is 750 ml (or mg... a small syringe full once per week). I take a 5 mg Estrodial pill with it (for balance). For the average Joe, diet and exercise is it. But for some... It's genetic. Have your doctor pull blood and see what it is.

Reactions: aldawg and gideon8

chocchub

Sexy Member
Media
San Antonio (Texas) (Texas, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First, have you had blood work? Without that, it's all theator. As one who has been doing T injections for ten years... I tried. I was told if you do some serious weight training, your count will increase. I knew I would not be in that group. I do a basic workout with cardio. My T does not move. So I go for the self injection. The shot is 750 ml (or mg... a small syringe full once per week). I take a 5 mg Estrodial pill with it (for balance). For the average Joe, diet and exercise is it. But for some... It's genetic. Have your doctor pull blood and see what it is.
Thanks!

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's kinda idiotic to think phytoestrogens effects mammals, your not a plant... Is this you :emoji_kiwi::emoji_avocado::emoji_apple::emoji_strawberry::emoji_peach::emoji_eggplant::emoji_cucumber::emoji_carrot::emoji_corn::emoji_pineapple: ? :emoji_confused:

If you really want to cut back i suggest stop eating meats pork and chicken as well since those are typically fed with soy beans :emoji_face_palm:

since animals are mammals like you the hormones in them are Bio compatible
Cow meat contains added

Prolactin,estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone(DHT which is a known cause of hair loss), as well as synthetic versions of them..

Prolactin is mainly used to help women produce milk(boner killer "erectile dysfunction" in men)

.. As soon i stopped eating meats mine went up 58% so far 225 >356ng/dL

also Cows chickens and pigs eat soy as it's VERY high
Calorie dense it's 2,200 calories per pound.

The dumbest part of this post?
The whole argument.
"You're dumb if you think plants will affect you, because you're a mammal"...
Followed up with:
"Don't eat mammals, because they eat plants and they're all messed up because of it."
You just have to marvel at that level of idiocy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The dumbest part of this post?
The whole argument.
"You're dumb if you think plants will affect you, because you're a mammal"...
Followed up with:
"Don't eat mammals, because they eat plants and they're all messed up because of it."
You just have to marvel at that level of idiocy
That is because most commercial grade meat is garbage..(cows chickens pigs).They feed cows , SOY, grains,corn and candy including the PLASTIC wrapeers

soy grains,corn and candy is the cheapest shit the farmers can get.....

especially candy since they can get it for less then 20% of the costs of normal corn fed .... which is fine for dog food grade meats.

I only buy 100% organic/ 100%grass fed beef which is the natural diet for cows....

most stores don't offer 100% grass fed unless you live in a big city

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is because most commercial grade meat is garbage..(cows chickens pigs).They feed cows , SOY, grains,corn and candy including the PLASTIC wrapeers

soy grains,corn and candy is the cheapest shit the farmers can get.....

especially candy since they can get it for less then 20% of the costs of normal corn fed .... which is fine for dog food grade meats.

I only buy 100% organic/ 100%grass fed beef which is the natural diet for cows....

most stores don't offer 100% grass fed unless you live in a big city
As you regularly do... You missed the point.
You started your retarded post by saying people (being mammals) won't be impacted by interesting plants and veggies.
You then went on to say people shouldn't eat meat because the animals (even though they are mammals) get impacted by eating the same items.
Stupid beyond belief.
https://www.agweb.com/article/hormones-in-beef-myth-vs-fact-NAA-university-news-release
Find an adult to read this article to you.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem with the meat is how they're raised.... they feed them a NON-natural diet of grains and soy (candy and corn as well)

A chickens natural diet is insects.... Chickens Don't KNOW how to grow corn, grains or soy..
Same for a cow . A cows natural diet is grass... not corn, grains or soy OR candy..

so the point is you might as well eat corn, grains, soy OR candy.. your self and gain the weight while cutting out the middle man.

I all ready tried an "whole foods diet" consisting of , grains, soy, beans, potatoes fruits and other various vegetables...
All that happened is I gained 10 pounds in just 2 weeks.. we can assume 9.5 of the 10 pounds was fat...

also just because the FDA allows it DOES NOT mean its safe... with a ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ campaign contributions
I can get any drug passed.. Money trumps your health..
lol

Also that site has no sources .. besure if you get any sources that it was independently reviewed and not sponsored "science"

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem with the meat is how they're raised.... they feed them a NON-natural diet of grains and soy (candy and corn as well)

A chickens natural diet is insects.... Chickens Don't KNOW how to grow corn, grains or soy..
Same for a cow . A cows natural diet is grass... not corn, grains or soy OR candy..

so the point is you might as well eat corn, grains, soy OR candy.. your self and gain the weight while cutting out the middle man.

I all ready tried an "whole foods diet" consisting of , grains, soy, beans, potatoes fruits and other various vegetables...
All that happened is I gained 10 pounds in just 2 weeks.. we can assume 9.5 of the 10 pounds was fat...

also just because the FDA allows it DOES NOT mean its safe... with a ̶e̶n̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶b̶e̶s̶ campaign contributions
I can get any drug passed.. Money trumps your health..
lol

Also that site has no sources .. besure if you get any sources that it was independently reviewed and not sponsored "science"
Again.... Learn to read.
It'll spare you from looking so foolish.

Looking to health and fitness advice from @someperson is like asking pee wee herman to train navy seals.