Any Natural Way To Increase Testosterone Levels?

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes there is. Working out, lifting weights will naturally increase your testosterone levels. There are side effects, but they're good side effects. Leaner body, toned muscles, rock hard cock. You get the idea.

It doesn't happen over night but within a couple of months you'll notice a big difference. You'll just need to be consistent with going to the gym regularly and eating healthy making it a lifestyle.

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes there is. Working out, lifting weights will naturally increase your testosterone levels. There are side effects, but they're good side effects. Leaner body, toned muscles, rock hard cock. You get the idea.

It doesn't happen over night but within a couple of months you'll notice a big difference. You'll just need to be consistent with going to the gym regularly and eating healthy making it a lifestyle.

I know, I used to train long time ago and started again 5 weeks ago and can already see results nonetheless such a long off time but wondering if I can help testosterone increase any other way

Reactions: Gj816

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well yes there are other ways like getting at least eight hours of sleep a night. No tv or anything on. When I go to bed the house is dark and quiet. I sleep like a baby and wake most every morning with a raging hard on. Alleviating stress from your life. Stress is a major hard on killer.

Eat a well balanced diet that consist of protein, fats ,and carbs. Good carbs. At least two hours before you go to bed. Drink plenty of water. Stay active. You should be noticing an increase in hanging heavy or erections if you've been working out for 5 weeks already. Also you can massage your balls to help with erections and libido.

Don't forget the most important part is to take care of your dick and it will take care of you. Masterbate regularly. You've got to keep everything in working order and flowing down there. Do kegels while your peeing. Edge from time to time. Think positive thoughts.

There are a multitude of supplements out there. I've never used any and wouldn't know how to advise you on them. Except I probably wouldn't use them.

Last edited:

ryans138

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Great advice!

As much as they might help, if you're diagnosed with low testosterone (hypogonadism), only TRT will make a big difference in your quality of life. Good habits help boost your test a little bit but TRT is a multiplier.

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well yes there are other ways like getting at least eight hours of sleep a night. No tv or anything on. When I go to bed the house is dark and quiet. I sleep like a baby and wake most every morning with a raging hard on. Alleviating stress from your life. Stress is a major hard on killer.

Eat a well balanced diet that consist of protein, fats ,and carbs. Good carbs. At least two hours before you go to bed. Drink plenty of water. Stay active. You should be noticing an increase in hanging heavy or erections if you've been working out for 5 weeks already. Also you can massage your balls to help with erections and libido.

Don't forget the most important part is to take care of your dick and it will take care of you. Masterbate regularly. You've got to keep everything in working order and flowing down there. Do kegels while your peeing. Edge from time to time. Think positive thoughts.

There are a multitude of supplements out there. I've never used any and wouldn't know how to advise you on them. Except I probably wouldn't use them.

So far it seems just a matter of habits, unfortunately my #1 issue is lack of sleep or, better, not too much and not good quality and I know it partly depends on eating habits (bad digestion due to both acid reflux and laziness after dinner).

#2 would be not enough liquids, unfortunately, especially during the winter season, to drink feels counter natural if you know what I mean, usually I start the day with a sip of water but then, along the whole day, I won't drink much, probably not even a liter of water :-( I have to make up for this

Masturbation wise no issue :emoji_laughing: actually I should keep it shorter, sometimes it hurts after manual activity...

Grazie

GetMeAnotherInch

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great advice!

As much as they might help, if you're diagnosed with low testosterone (hypogonadism), only TRT will make a big difference in your quality of life. Good habits help boost your test a little bit but TRT is a multiplier.

No diagnosis at all, just for the sake of curiosity, I started weight training again after a very long stop and wondering if there is a way to increase testosterone as to achieve some more consistent results.

Grazie

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So far it seems just a matter of habits, unfortunately my #1 issue is lack of sleep or, better, not too much and not good quality and I know it partly depends on eating habits (bad digestion due to both acid reflux and laziness after dinner).

#2 would be not enough liquids, unfortunately, especially during the winter season, to drink feels counter natural if you know what I mean, usually I start the day with a sip of water but then, along the whole day, I won't drink much, probably not even a liter of water :-( I have to make up for this

Masturbation wise no issue :emoji_laughing: actually I should keep it shorter, sometimes it hurts after manual activity...

Grazie

Understand the reflux. If you'll start drinking more water that could possibly help with the reflux.

I know I don't drink as much water in the winter but I'm trying to increase my water intake to keep me more hydrated. Plus it helps keep skin from drying out so much. I noticed my legs were dry the other morning while getting dressed after my shower.

If you can force yourself to walk even just a little after dinner it will help relax you as well as help in your digestion. It's not easy I know. Eat smaller portions and you won't fill as full 20 minutes after you stop.

The key to getting a good quality night's sleep is to start to unwind after you've eaten your dinner. Even a short walk will help relax you.
A good warm shower. Put your phone on your night stand to charge over night. I use mine for alarm clock. Turn off the tv and all the lights. It may be hard at first to adjust to the total darkness.

I found when I started doing it that id just lay there and toss and turn. I'd stroke one out in the dark and off to sleep. Something very relaxing about nutting and going to sleep.

Once you've gotten used to going to bed with everything off and no disturbances your quality of sleep will begin to improve. You'll feel better rested in the morning. Do it for a month and it'll become habit. You'll feel better.

Also if you need to sleep with two pillows under your head to help with the reflux. Sounds like you're on your way man. Just relax and before you know it you'll be getting woke up in the middle of the night with some terrific raging boners that are screaming for attention. You'll take care of them and fall right back to sleep. This will also help with the combination of your weight lifting more water intake your testosterone will increase and your dick will be happy, you'll be happier.

AlexMoore

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, man. Yes, testosterone can actually be boosted. To do this, you need to start leading a healthy lifestyle: you need to work in the gym and lift heavy weights, for example, on squats you need to work with a weight beginning with 100 kg, you still need to start eating food that increases testosterone and eat as much protein as possible. At first, it will be difficult and you will not notice the difference in health, but then you will notice it. I've just switched to pills to increase my testosterone levels and put on a couple of kilos of fat. Now I'm trying to lose fat using medications. If you're interested read it https://www.docarzt.com/instant-knockout-review/.
Thanks for info.

Get some sun directly on your balls. There’s some scientific data to support the benefit. Don’t go crazy. 20-30 minutes on sunny days should be good. Don’t apply sunscreen. Many lotions and grooming aids contain ingredients that behave like estrogen. Avoid anything that contains parabens, like methylparaben, propylparaben, etc. This boy’s got the idea!
E3519B3C-E206-46CF-B524-4C86ABF9854E.jpeg

Monster. One

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would recommend you to eat broccoli, ginger, cinnamon, avocado and chilli if its friendly with your stomach as they are natural boosters of testosterone and also eggs regulates testosterone levels in your body system.

Gerony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately there are no natural herbs or supplements that will boost you testosterone level naturally.

When testosterone production is reduced, there is only one way to get it back: replace it. This can be done by applying bioidentical testosterone cream to the skin. But some men do not absorb it properly as can be seen from still deficient blood testosterone level tests with. In this case injection twice per week of a testosterone in oil preparation can bring the testosterone level back to normal. Normal is more than 500 ng/dL (ideally 700 to 800 ng/dL).

Reactions: solong8in and Gj816