Any new massage stories?

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
We've both been around the block long enough to know that there could be danger to a friendship if there is romantic involvement, something that neither of us wants. An occasional whack or suck would be nice, but that's about it. At least I hope that will be the case. It would almost seem like incest otherwise.
What is incest to you?

Hunty96

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a tantric massage the other week.

We started the session by undressing and hugging. The smell of his cologne and his penis against mine felt sensational. I lied down on the table and he massaged my back. It felt therapeutic and sensual at the same time. He walked around and started stroking my head. His penis was in front my face so I put it in my mouth and started sucking. His penis slid in and out my mouth and I could feel him getting hard. I turned on my back and he gave me an intense seductive look. This turned me on even more. He climbed onto the table and rubbed his body against mine. He carresed my face and we made out. He grabbed my penis and gave me a handjob. This drove me wild and I exploded. He cleaned up my cum and continued to massage my whole body.

We didn't have penetration but it's still the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm well aware it was a transactional experience but it still felt great to feel another man's touch in a tranquil setting and it helps that my masseur is very easy on the eye.

spennypants

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm still glowing from a divinely sensual massage session with a masseur in DC just last week. Perfectly paced with sensual teases throughout. And he's a knockout silver fox with a gorgeous body. Hit me up in DM if you want a link to his ad.

londonguy26uk

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a tantric massage the other week.

We started the session by undressing and hugging. The smell of his cologne and his penis against mine felt sensational. I lied down on the table and he massaged my back. It felt therapeutic and sensual at the same time. He walked around and started stroking my head. His penis was in front my face so I put it in my mouth and started sucking. His penis slid in and out my mouth and I could feel him getting hard. I turned on my back and he gave me an intense seductive look. This turned me on even more. He climbed onto the table and rubbed his body against mine. He carresed my face and we made out. He grabbed my penis and gave me a handjob. This drove me wild and I exploded. He cleaned up my cum and continued to massage my whole body.

We didn't have penetration but it's still the best orgasm I've ever had. I'm well aware it was a transactional experience but it still felt great to feel another man's touch in a tranquil setting and it helps that my masseur is very easy on the eye.
nice. where was this

Reactions: fluidyogi